Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Manic Monday - poss trigger
melly2210 posted:
Good morning everyone. My name is Melinda and I'll be your cruise director this morning.

Weather: Expected to be hot

Sleep: Absolutely none - zilch - even with an ambien and a double dose of valium (and yes, I'm calling the doctor....is there such thing as super mania?)

Plans: Call the doctor, the case manager, the college

Anythign else: Possibly clean the house top to bottom....knit a winter coat and assist in herding cattle cross country (snorts)

Knock Knock Joke of the Day: Knock Knock
Who's there !
Banana !
Banana who ?
Banana split so ice creamed

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all.  ~Emily Dickinson
FirstPrevious12NextLast

fuzzer29 responded:
Well, it seems I'm not the only one not getting any sleep so far! At least I'm in good company!

Weather: Supposed to be another scorcher with a high at 90 and more humidity. Believe it or not, this is a cold front!

Sleep: Not much yet, I keep waking up. It's way too late to take anything now though. Oh well!

Mood: Pretty good, continuing on a better path so far. I think the med change may be starting to work, but it does seem a bit too soon for that. If it's a placebo effect- I'm not proud, I'll take it!

Plans: Not sure yet, but prob going out today, to do what I have no idea!

Anything else? Ummmmm, no.

Joke for the day:
1st surgeon says: "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
2nd surgeon says: "Nah, librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order.
3rd responds: "Try electricians, man! Everything inside them is color coded."
4th intercedes: "I prefer lawyers. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and their butts are interchangeable."
To which the 5th surgeon, who has been quietly listening to the conversation, says: "I like engineers... they always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end."
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

DizzyJgirl responded:
Good morning!

Weather: So far very nice and comfortable

Sleep: good

Plans: cleaning and laundry (I feel like I say that every day).

Anything else: not really

Not awake enough to think of a joke.

Melly...take care and let us know what the dr says.

Fuzzer...glad you are feeling a bit better...hope it continues.

snowyowl33 responded:
Morning all you nuts!

Seems like everyone is festive this morning... awesome!!! (easy herding those cattle Melly..... oh, and when you finished cleaning your places can you and Fuzzer come and clean mine too??? Thanks, your a peach!

Ok...

Weather, still in bed drinking moring coffee.. looks out window.. sunny, breezy, blue skies.. praying for no humidity!

Sleep: ......tossed and turned and woke up with pillows all over the room and bedsheets tangled in knots... hope it was good! hahaha

Mood: good so far, better after next cup of coffee...
Plans: walk my two dogs, go pay someone some money, tdoc appt. .umm continue cleaning up and getting stuff ready to throw out...
Anything else? .. um yes, why do we have this category?? no one ever has anything else to say....

Joke.. (your kidding right???? ) ... ummm..errrm ahhhhh..... I never remember jokes....ok, why did the boy take the ladder to school? Because he wanted to get to high school! ......sorry best I can do in the early AM

Have a fabby day everyone!!!!!!

Dizzy, hope the stress level isn't too high.... take yourself to a spa woman and have a nice massage!

Hugs to all who want them..
Snowy
One good thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs! :)

minkysmom1 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Hi Everybody!

You mean Melly is going to help us move cattle today? Yea!!

Weather is dreary again and coastal inland fog. Cool.

Mood Great now that I know Mellys comin' over!

Sleep was scattered.

Plans to get these critters taken care of ,then go to the doc for my gall bladder results. Big time fun!

Peace,

Minky

tofargone responded:
morning everyone

weather: cool

sleep: not good

plans: trying to figure out what to get my wife for her birthday

anything: go for motorcycle ride

Joke:
An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 50 years. The wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the course on you." The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."
tofargone
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. [Mahatma Gandhi]

fuzzer29 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Thanks so much Dizzy! I sure hope so, I hate dealing with depression.

fuzzer29 replied to snowyowl33's response:
OK, I grab the Fuzzermobile and zoom right on over!

ddnos responded:
Weather - presntly 60, suposed to be 80

Sleep - good, but want more

Mood - 3

Plans - plans? Heck if I know, and not sure I care today, but it will be something fantastic, I'm sure (sacrastic)

Anything else - no

Joke - no yoke
"When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others."

snowyowl33 replied to minkysmom1's response:
((((((Minky)))))))

Hope everything goes really well with your gall bladder tests! Please let us know, and I'll send positive thoughts your way....

Big hugs squishy hugs....

How are all my babies????
Snowy
One good thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs! :)

minkysmom1 replied to snowyowl33's response:
Hi Snowy,

Yep the ole docoroni. Ugg. I have been having digestive issues for years. Doc thought he'd check out the old gall bladder. I figure ,heck,take it out if it relieves some of my intestinal issues.

All you're babies are getting big! The Crias especially look huge now that we trimmed all the adults and the crias are still puffballs! Cute critters,but cantankerous. They're always shoving you around when you least expect it Can you say "faceplant!" ha ha..

Peace,

Minky

bpcookie responded:
Hello Beeping Beepers,

Weather: Hot and humid. Avalanche warning.

Sleep: Couldnt fall asleep until 1 am, when I took my Lunesta

Mood: ok

Plans: Clean this filthy house. Also, my mother is supposed to come over. uuuggghhhhh. Im really in no mood for company. Some of my family have the bad habit of giving me short notice. I would really love it if my family would give me at least 4 days notice that they are dropping by.

Anything else: uummm noper.

Joke: found some bipolar shirts.

Have a nice day hunnies. muah
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
Those are great! thanks for the laughs! As always, hugs sweetie!

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Weather: humid and high 80s

Sleep: Good

Mood: ok

Plans: finish fixing my cover letter and fix my resume. Set up phone conference with someone. Put dishes away.

Can't think of a joke right now.

pdg

skypper responded:
Weather:upper 70's/low 80's just about as perfect as it gets

Sleep: slept pretty well, i was exhausted from the weekend

Plans: already worked out, got an unexpected visit from the MIL , had breakfy, cleaned the kitchen...now i gotta make a couple of dreaded phone calls and then go hit the showers and hit the streets and see what i find, my kids are gone till tomorrow so i must take advantage of my freedom for the day

Anything else: i hate when the mil calls and calls and i don't answer so she either shows up at my door or calls the bf to complain, now mind you its not like its social, its just cuz she has something she wants me to do for her,

Knock Knock Joke of the Day:

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Adolf Adolf who?
Adolph ball hit me in de mowf. Dat's why I dawk dis way.
I'm selfish,impatient

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.