Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
TRIGGER - so sad
hereinmyhead posted:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been offline again the last few days.

My sister passed away a couple days ago, so I'm not doing well. My hands are shakng too much so i can't typemore now.

love you all.
susie

melly2210 responded:
((((Susie)))) My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Melinda
Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

mommaange1 responded:
Poor thing. You have to be devostated. Sending all my thoughts and prayers

hereinmyhead responded:
thanks so much. the worst is that my other sister and i found out because our cousin posted it on facebook. my sister that died lived in kansas city. i'm in arizona and my sister i talked to lives in colorado. our dad is so devistated that he hadn't called anyone yet (we're talking a matter of about a day). so i found out via facebook

slik_kitty responded:
so very sorry. hugs. it's even harder when you find out that way. ((((susie))))

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Susie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so very sorry for your loss, and what makes it a bigger blow is that you heard about it on facebook. I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do, plesae write, Ok?

Love and hugs

Debbie
"When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others."

bpcookie responded:
Oh my Lord. Susie, you poor darling. How horrible. Im so terribly sorry sweet heart. I wish I could do something to help. You have my phone number honey, you call me if you want to talk.

Please take care. love ya. muah
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

snowyowl33 responded:
(((((((((((((Susie))))))))))))

I'm so terribly sorry to hear this news! please take care of yourself, and remember we're here for you

Big HUGE giant squishy hugs for you home.
My love to you and fmily....hoon!
Snowy
One good thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs! :)

hope7951 responded:
((((((((big gentle hugs, Suzie)))))))) My prayers are with you for peace, calm and strength.
You become what you think about...

bipolargal responded:
I am very sad to hear about your loss. It must be so hard to lose a sibling.
Why did God make man before he made woman Because he didn't want any advice on how to do it. - Anonymous

hereinmyhead responded:
I just talked to my other sister again and found out that Kathleen died today, this morning. It seemed strange that nobody would have told me right away, but since my days have ran together recently, I lost what day today was. Not that time matters really, I guess, but yeah...early this morning.
Thank you all for your support. It means so much.
susie

hereinmyhead replied to hope7951's response:
Hope, this is the same sister I was just telling you about that went to U of I.

minkysmom1 responded:
Dearest Susie,

I am deeply sorry.

We Love You Too,

Minky

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.