Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
IF.....?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
If you were given a new yacht today, what would you name it?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Bildo2 responded:
The Drifter.

jselleck responded:
Not that anyone is going to be giving me expensive gifts, but I would call her the the blue horizon. Because that's what the sea reminds me of. An endless blue horizion.

skypper responded:
The Vagabond
I'm selfish,impatient

bpcookie responded:
(trigger religious? )Charly's Angel, (singular, not plural) Not very original I know. My daughters name is Charly and she will always be my Angel. I would have a beautiful wing painted on both sides of the boat, up at the front. Kinda like these wings.

I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

minkysmom1 responded:
"Dreamers Delight"

Minky

hope7951 responded:
WindFall
You become what you think about...

melly2210 responded:
The Tigress. It'd be white and there would be a white tiger theme to the entire decor...all fake of course.
Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

An_189297 replied to melly2210's response:
I love the Emily Dickinson quote. I don't know that I would recognize it but it sounds lovely.

hereinmyhead responded:
Kathleen.

snowyowl33 replied to hereinmyhead's response:
Hey susie hon... how are you doing???? Thinking about you a lot, and sending positive thoughts and love your way...

Hugs
Snowy
One good thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs! :)

snowyowl33 responded:
The Silver Pelican
One good thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs! :)

IrwinsLady responded:
SuperSize Me
-Life is what you make it. So make every moment count as if it were you last.

ddnos responded:
The Sonnybear & Tigger Express
"When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others."

melly2210 replied to An_189297's response:
Thanks !!!
Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.