Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
bpcookie
tofargone posted:
cookie you shouldn't ever say you like facts about England because you know I will look until I find a fact for you. Well here it is fun fact #2.

Fact: Among the three ghosts said to haunt Athelhampton House , one of them is an ape.

enjoy your day and I won't send donkeys today. Enjoy your trip and remember what I said you have to share winning. jk lmao ha ha

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. [Mahatma Gandhi]

bpcookie responded:
Hey there hun, Happens to be that I am watching a program about castles of England right now. Ive been to the castle called Warwick Castle.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-701-s&va=warwick castle&sz=all

Ive been inside and outside of this castle and its so beautiful. If you ever get a chance, see it.

Oh and thanks for the fact. I love a good ghost story
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

bpcookie responded:
Here is challenge for you. Can you find info on any Pub's in England that is haunted by a dog? Just interested.
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

hereinmyhead replied to bpcookie's response:
I wanna go here:

http://www.brazenhead.com/

Oldest pub in Ireland, est. in the year 1198!

fuzzer29 replied to bpcookie's response:
You're right, that castle IS beautiful! I love castles and medieval times too. I love reading about them (when I have the time!) As you know I like this kind of stuff too (ghosts and such)!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

fuzzer29 replied to hereinmyhead's response:
That sounds like a really cool place to go visit! I've always wanted to go to Scotland and Ireland. They hold so much history, and I've always been fascinated by their history and the old cultures there. I'd be in heaven!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.