Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Dragging Monday Daily Post
purpledolphingirl4 posted:
I thought I start this today just for fun. hmmm where begin.

Weather: sunny cooler to 80s and less humidity

Sleep: OK could have been better

Mood: Its MONDAY!!! Monday sucks

Plans: go to post office to mail a letter out certified, my VP calls and phone calls, email VR, see T and go to my Karate Class, and pick up refill of my meds.

Whats ur favorite TV show: it can't be movies just TV shows only: Eureka is my fav on Syfy.

pdg
FirstPrevious12NextLast

tofargone responded:
Good Morning everyone hope you all hope you

all sleep well.

Sleep: sleep 11 hours

Mood: is midrange

Plans: have a contrct come in to look at some work

Anything: Just thinking about what I would like do
Interesting fact: In 1984, a Canadian farmer began renting ad space on his cows. In 1984, a Canadian farmer began renting ad space on his cows.
(Snowy this ones for you)
interesting word: Crepitus crackling sound from the chest, as of pneumonia patient

tofargone
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. [Mahatma Gandhi]

KatieS83 responded:
Morning all!!

Weather: cloudy and humid

Sleep: can always be better!

Mood: I want to crawl out of skin today dunno why.

Plans: see a new Pdoc today woohoo! hang with the kids, and do school work.

Favorite TV show: this is easy House MD <hearts Hugh Laurie>
Katie BiPolar II, GAD, Social Anxiety/Phobia, Depression. Sometimes staying positive and calm are much easier said then done!

minkysmom1 responded:
Hi Everybody,

Weather is sunshine and hot.

Sleep was terrible,but I'll mussle through.

Mood is good,apprehensive,but good.

Plans today is to finish the drip system on my plot of land. Husband officially called it not a garden,but acreage!

Also need to work a filly that's been acting up. Crabby Sue. Man I think it's her time of the month. No ,seriously she's in heat and lookin' for a Stallion. I say good luck honey,they are few and far between! he he...

Peace and much Love,

Minky

minkysmom1 replied to minkysmom1's response:
I spelled muscle wrong....duh!

minky

mommaange1 responded:
Hey everyone

Weather: cooler in the 80's today

Sleep: 12 hours..whew

Mood: good

Plans: go to Target to look for a couple pair of shorts for my ds. He loves those basketball shorts but he is so short they hand low and these at Target are actually the right length

Fav tv show: hands down House and Big Bang Theory...HBO show True Blood

Topaz03 responded:
Morning everyone.

Slept good

Mood:much much much better. I feel almost normal. Just trying to take care of myself right now. That term "easy does it" keeps coming to mind.

Whatever happened to my nervous system, must have worn me out and I'm calm today. Still on the watch though and I realize it is crucial to stay away from things that will upset me because who knows what it lying deep in there.
So far so good. My husband has been going out of his way to keep me from getting stressed. Thankfully. If we could continue this way, we'll be okay after all.

My sister arrives today......but won't go there. I need to take care of me.

TV shows: I like that show The Office if I get to watch anything. Not sure how long it's been on really, but I find it hilarious.

Plans: work and doctor's appt for my dd. Then, I'm not sure. Do some cleaning and mabey take a walk:) Yeah, a walk would be good. Get rid of some of that ugly energy I may have inside and keep myself safe.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! (I like Mondays because they seem to put me back in line, or something like that, guess, that means I need routine:) Yes, very chatty today:)

hope7951 replied to Topaz03's response:
purpledolphingirl4 posted: I thought I start this today just for fun. hmmm where begin.

Weather: we have over 100 by day and terrible storms by night for a week but it seems cooler out today

Sleep: Like a rock got up at 7 am and then laid down until 9 AM

Mood: Happy, energized....now if I can just get to work

Plans: To many projects, must send EEOC ruling to State Human Right Commission and of course swim.

Whats ur favorite TV show: I'm addicted to having the news on MSNBC - after 9/11 when I had not tunred on the TV yet, it is the first thing I do every morning.
re-sil-ience noun 1. the power or ability to return to the original form, etc., after being bent, compressed, or stretched. 2. ability to recover readily from illness, depression, adversity.

karengoines responded:
Weather: im sure its hot outside.. but its cold in this office.. brrr (sitting with a blanket on)
Sleep: woke up a few times

Mood: wish this day was over with

Plans: working all day.. yuk.. Mood: Blah

Whats ur favorite TV show: two and half men..court tv shows.
Poem for the day: Roses are red, violets are blue.. this day sucks and so do you
disclaimer: (not referencing anyone on this board) LOL
nks for your Reply!

skypper responded:
hey all....

weather here today will be hot and sunny

sleep was not too great, kept waking and woke up too early

mood...totally and completely dejected

plans...not much

fave tv show...general hospital i guess it's about the only "grown up" show i watch all the rest is cartoons, nick & disney channel
I'm selfish,impatient

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Hi gang.

Weather cooler still hot and humid though

slept llike a baby

mood pretty darn good.

Plans lay around the house all day. Read some more.

Fav tv show tie between Star Treck TNG and Heroes.

bpcookie responded:
Hello My Beeper Buddies in Beeper land,

Weather: hot and humid. wish it would rain

Slept like ka ka. Even after taking my Lunesta at 11:30, I kept waking up and finally when I would fall asleep, I would dream.

Mood: okie dokie, fine and dandy sweet as candy

Plans: clean the house, watch a B horror movie (then report to Kitty and Bildo whether it is worth renting) and then the A.C. dude comes over later to put in a new unit. It costs far too much. Its highway robbery I tell ya.

Fav. TV shows: (sorry, I had to make it plural) Survivor, Football *is football a tv show?* lol and one of Sliks favorite programs, TAPS Ghost Hunters.

You all have a wonderful day. muahs
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

fuzzer29 responded:
Howdy every one!! I hope you are all doing good!

Weather: sunny, and 88 right now, but there is a good chance of severe storms this evening.

Sleep: 8 full hours with a few spots of waking up.

Mood: pretty good! No real complaints except for the usual pain.

Plans: gonna go out and get a frap from McD's, and then clean out the basement. I have a bunch of stuff that I don't need anymore, so I need to go through it to get rid of all of it.

Anything else? nope!

Fae TV show: I love Warehouse 13!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

minkysmom1 responded:
Hey,I didn't answer the T.V. question!

Usually I don't watch because we have to go to bed so early,but,I love "Rachel Zoe Project" on Bravo and "Flipping Out",also on Bravo.

Peace,

Minky

bpcookie replied to mommaange1's response:
I used to love watching House. Also show time had a series called The Tudors, I loved that show.
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.