Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Birthday JSelleck
bpcookie posted:
Happy Birthday honey bunny!!! I hope it was a good one.

I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

minkysmom1 responded:

Happy Birthday! Yea! Another Party!!!!

Loves,

Minky

jselleck replied to minkysmom1's response:
LAO That dog is too cute!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day and it just continues. Thanks to all my friends.

Jessica

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Oh honey, Im glad you had a good birthday. You deserve to be happy every single day. muahs
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

hope7951 replied to jselleck's response:
Happy Happy Jselleck!....and many more!

fuzzer29 responded:
Happy Birthday! I am so glad that it's a happy one! You def deserve it!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

ddnos responded:
Happy Birthday JSellek! Your birth is something to celebrate!

Debbie
Kindness is loving people more than they deserve. --Josephe Joubert

skypper responded:
Happy birthday J, i coulda sworn i posted something here...hmmmmm, well here ya go sweetpea!!!

I'm selfish,impatient

skypper replied to skypper's response:

almost forgot your pressies! "D
I'm selfish,impatient

skypper replied to skypper's response:
I'm selfish,impatient

mommaange1 responded:
Happy Birthday Girlfriend. Have a great one!

slik_kitty responded:
happy bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jselleck replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks you guys. I'm deffinetly blessed to have you all in my life. Thanks for caring and thanks for the good wishes. It just keeps getting better. And I'm feeling really good for a change which is a blessing. This time last week I was all nervous about the trip to my parents' and all the sore blood that could be brought up. Well mom jumped my case once, which is a record for her, and everyone had a great visit. My darling husband topped it all off with a possible trip to game 5 of the World Series. I'm livin' la vida loca for sure. Now if every day could just be like this. Cheers.

Jessica

PS if anyone wants to see pictures of the wildlife I had to put up with or my birthday party I posted pictures on my facebook page. It's Jessica Selleck or byerlej@yahoo.com. Enjoy.

snowyowl33 replied to jselleck's response:
Hon I wished you happy birthday already but I'm going to do it again!! happy belated birthday... ....

Hugs Snowy....
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.