Wont be seeing you all for a while....
mommaange1 posted:
Tomorrow is the big sugrery date and I will be in the hospital another two days. After that who knows how i will feel. I will miss you all and talk to you when I am up for it. I dont know how friendly my computer chair will be to the incision on my back. I guess time will tell.

Everyone take care and feel good.

bbs, Angel

bpcookie responded:
momma honey bunny, we will miss you and will be thinking of you.

Im sure everything will go well. Just rest until your all healed and ready to yack to us on the computer. big hugs and muahs
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

slik_kitty responded:
good luck tomorrow. i hope that this solves all your problems. take it easy on yourself. we will be here when you get back. huge hugs.

saallie replied to bpcookie's response:
momma, I wish you the best with your sugery tomorrow. I'm sure all will be well. As Cookie said you will be missed that includes me, though we have really not chatted much. May you have a speedy recovery.

Saallie

Topaz03 responded:
Hoping you have a speedy recovery and I hope it's the solution that you need:) I'm sure it will go well for you. Hope you get waited on hand and foot for all you need:) HUGS

hope7951 responded:
(Trigger) I will hold you up in pray and ask that God holds you in his all mighty hands and keeps you from all harm.

minkysmom1 responded:
Wishing you a speedy recovery and the strength you need to heal.

I'm thinking of you momma. We will all be happy to hear from you when you're ready.

Loves,

Minky

snowyowl33 responded:
Hey Momma hon,

Sending you all the positive energies I have, I hope your surgery will go well, and you will be dearly missed here on the board until your return! Be safe my friend and heal quickly! ...pls let us know as soon as your able that you are ok....

Huge hugs n' love

Snowy
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. Dalai Lama

jselleck replied to snowyowl33's response:
Agree totally with Snowy. You'll be missed dearly, let us know how things are going or have your husband drop us a line... My dad had back surgery in August and what helps him is a huge comfy pillow behind his back. Hope all goes well for you.

JSelleck

fuzzer29 replied to jselleck's response:
I hope the surgery went very well, and I hope it solves all of your back issues, and any other probs stemming from it. Have a quick and pain free recovery. Many hugs for you, and I will miss you too! I look forward to the day that you can return!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

minkysmom1 responded:
Thinking of you today ,momma. Hope you are doing good and hanging in there.
Let us know when you are up to it how you are feeling.

Loves,

Minky

skypper replied to minkysmom1's response:
hope all goes well, will be thinking of you too
I'm selfish,impatient