Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Who is up?
larsstarscanary posted:
Who's out there awake right now, why, and what are you doing?

I'm still happy about my birthday Saturday. I had a ball. Fifty people were at my party, and a friend treated me to dinner after the party. I'm supposed to be going to lunch and bowling with a friend in a little while. It's not looking good.

I will probably cancel tomorrow and take that lunch and bowling friend to the movies another day this week--The tickets to the movies are a gift from another friend.

fuzzer29 responded:
I'm still up! Only becasue I haven't taken my Lunesta yet though. Happy belated! Sounds like you had a blast! I would have too, if I had that many ppl at my party! I don't think I even know 50 ppl! lol Why are you gonna cancel?
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

larsstarscanary replied to fuzzer29's response:
I'm probably going to cancel because I haven't felt tired and will probably crash just before I am supposed to meet him for lunch.

If I can get 2 hours sleep, that might work to meet him just for lunch and postpone the bowling.

I really did have a great birthday. Thanks for the birthday greetings.

fuzzer29 replied to larsstarscanary's response:
Oh, no prob, and it's my pleasure to wish you a happy belated! I hope you can get some sleep, I am having issues with that too, I just took the Lunesta and 1mg of Lorazepam to go with it. Go figure, those two meds are for two dif reasons tho.

Topaz03 responded:
Wanted to pop in and say HI!! lars, long time no see and it's great to see you:)

larsstarscanary replied to Topaz03's response:
Thank you, T-3. It's good to see you, too. I just had another birthday Saturday (yesterday). I went to a birthday party at the art studio that fifty people attended. Then a friend took me out to dinner. This morning a friend took me to lunch and bowling.

It's freezing outside, but we had a good time.

I was going to cancel due to a lack of sleep. But I put my head down for 2 hours and went to sleep. I woke up feeling okay, and the icy wind outside kept me awake and refreshed.

fuzzer29 replied to larsstarscanary's response:
I am very glad that you went! I am guessing that you had lots of fun?

I had tons of fun! I would either throw gutter balls, or I would almost get a strike.

I'm so hungry now--Everything is in the freezer...

sheila000 responded:
Happy birthday 2!

bpcookie responded:
Hey Lars, sorry Im late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful time.
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

larsstarscanary replied to sheila000's response:
Thank you, Shelia000!

larsstarscanary replied to bpcookie's response:
Thank you so much, BPCookie. I had a fantastic time.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.