Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
um...hi everyone? (pos. trigger)
hereinmyhead posted:
(doing that virtual "walk of shame" back into class after skipping school for months now) hope nobody minds

wouldn't it be cool to rename this board "BP-A-Go-Go"? No? okay...sounded good in my head for a bit...

i'm so sorry i've stayed away without any contact for so long, but for some reason this morning, after i decided to come back and at least say 'hello' and 'how's everyone?', my wireless is being a hosebeast.

i've missed all of you very much. i fell into such a funk after my sister died that i still can't seem to pull myself out of. don't know why some people seem to set time limits on you based on what theirs might be given the same. Yanno?

ugh...wish i had more to say at the moment, and hopefully i'm finally ready to jump back in with ya'll, albeit slowly, methinks.

weather? 70s and low 80s.

(you know i can't resist throwing in a cheeky line whenever one pops into my head)

hugs & muahs to all who want them, regards and blessed be to everyone.

susie

fuzzer29 responded:
Hey g/f!!!! No shame in coming back hun, and there is no time limit for what you are going through either. LMAO re the new name for the board, that is sooooo funny! You make ma crack up! I love your cheeky comments- keep 'em coming! I am sorry to hear that you are not doing that great, and are stil struggling so much, but honestly, I think I would be in the same boat with ya. I hope you accept hugs! And just an FYI, I missed you very much, and I hope you stick around for awhile? You are so sweet, and you add so much to this board! BP-A-Go-Go... LMAO some more!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back. sorry to hear that you are still down. mourn for as long as you need to. there are no set times allowed for mourning like some people think. take the time that you need so you can get over it. hugs

ddnos responded:
Hey there Chika, great to see you! I'm sorry you were in such a funk but hope you are on the road to feeling better! You are ALWAYS welcome here no matter how long a break you need to take!

Hope to see you around more, Susie

Hugs
Debbie
Kindness is loving people more than they deserve. --Josephe Joubert

bpcookie responded:
Hey Susie g/f, whats shaken baby? Nice to see that you came home to visit all of us. I was looking through all my photo's last night and came across the one of you and me, now your here, what a coincidence that is huh?

I sent a Christmas card, I hope it got there. You know how the Az. postal service is like?! Strange weather isnt it? typical Az. I went out front and made a dirt angel since snow is scarce.

Hope to see ya again soon dahling. muahs
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie you make me laugh, dirt angel!!! Ha ha ... Welcome back Susie.

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
You should see my dirt man.
I can't be bothered with a cell phone in my car....I am too busy making finger gestures at everyone!!!-Maxine

hereinmyhead replied to bpcookie's response:
GRRRR!!! Now tell me this doesn't suck - I had a whole reply to everyone all typed out, and even remembered to "control/c" so I wouldn't lose it....but what do I do??? I hit DELETE by mistake, so it disappeared anyway! So now I'm too irritated to even try to re-type it or remember what all I wanted to say, so I'll just let it go with the "thank yous" to everyone for your support and for being the bestest

Oh yeah, and if this isn't one of the all-time thrills of phenomenal proportion, I don't know what would be - I just bought a pair of Via Spigo black leather boots, box and all, with the "clearance" sticker still inside the left boot (that's right - brand new!), clearance price - $279, retail $429. What did I pay at the thrift store, you ask...2 bucks. That's right - 8 quarters. 10 dimes. Yes, it's true. I confess. I'm a labelslut. Pitiful, eh? Yeah... But I'm so damn happy I could sing. And do the Snoopy dance all day long...or at least until I have to leave to go to the tdoc today.

HUGS!!!

Susie

skypper replied to hereinmyhead's response:
susie darling, always a pleasure to hear from you no matter how long it's been, take your time, but you do know of course that you are always welcome, wanted and missed here, hugs
If you are struggling, please talk to someone. There are good and kind people in this world. There is love to know and beauty to find. You matter beyond words. Please don't give up.TWLOHA

minkysmom1 replied to hereinmyhead's response:
Congrats on the thrift store find! That's a rare and delightful specimen of boots ya got! I love a good thrift store find and yes I know what it is to be a labelslut,as I,am, a brandwhore!!!

Good to see you hun,

Loves,

Minky

DizzyJgirl replied to hereinmyhead's response:
Nice to hear from you! Sorry you are still struggling but I agree with Kitty...take your time and mourn however long you want. Everyone is different.

Again, it is nice to see you here again. I hope we can help you in anyway...just to listen or make you smile.

And WOW...I am jealous about the boots! Awesome find...enjoy them!

Take care. Hugs.
Live Life Loud

fuzzer29 replied to hereinmyhead's response:
OMG, how does every one but me stumble into that kind of stuff???? I am soooo jealous now, even though I could never wear those boots, I prob would have bought them and stuck em on ebay! Always out to make a buck or 100, huh? Wow, how happy you mush be with that! I would be too, so I get that, and like Minky, I love a good thrift store find! You are very welcome for the welcome back, you are missed, and I miss ya! Hugs back at ya!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

bpcookie replied to hereinmyhead's response:
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH no, that crap happens to me all the time.

I lllloooovvveeeee good bargains. I usually go to Pay Less and buy shoes when they are out of season. Boots in the summer and sandles in the winter. Sometimes for $3 bucks. Once I bought this fantastic Ogle Cosni (spelling), it was very neatly beaded and weighed a ton. I loved that dress. It only cost a few bucks too. Oh and I bought two house coats from CVS for $5 a piece. Put one away for Christmas.

Oh no, dont get me started on bargains, or I will want to go spend some money.

Love ya honey. muahs

BeeRJ responded:
I like Bp A Go Go A new hit song?
Being me is like beeing a Bee or something. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world. Budha

annaaurora responded:
Newbie. Read your post. I concur re, the limits put on mourning, the limits on what you mourn, the get over it thingy. I myself am eating Ben and friend Jerry, drinking OJ and waiting for Christmas to pass. I am so glad to find a place to be sad, manic, and happy. Cheers

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.