Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Prayers please
queen2chaos posted:
hi all,

i am asking for prayers for my brother. he was in awreck after hitting black ice on a bridgeout in TN where he lives. he had to extracated from the car. when he hit the ice he went right down the embarkment. he shattered his ankle, broke both bones in hislower leg, fractured hiswristand ruptured a disc in his back. He had surgery yesterday on his leg, ankle and wrist. the back surgery will beeither Monday or Tuesday. Him andhis wife live with and take care of my father in law. he asked yesterday if any of his siblings were there. I feel bad and wish i could do more,butwith such short notice i would have topay full fare to fy out there. I can't abandon mykids during Christmas week. I haven't spoken toh him yet but think i will try calling him later today. Please pray and keep in your thoughts formy brother and his wife too.

Annmarie

minkysmom1 responded:
Hi Annmarie,

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I give you strength and offer my prayers during this difficult time.

It's hard when families are spread out all over the states. Please don't feel bad for not being able to get there right now.Connecting by phone and letting him know your situation and how much you love him is a really great idea.

Please let us know how he's doing,

Loves,

Minky

slik_kitty responded:
so sorry ann. my prayers are with him.

Carl_1970 responded:
Hi Annemarie,

I really feel for you. I'll add a prayer at mass tomorrow.

I wish a the best for you and your brother.

Carl.

fuzzer29 responded:
OMG, how horrible! I will def. add him to my prayer list. God bless, and the phone call to let him know how much you wish you were there, and able to go should be enough. It is so hard to be spread around like that. My heart really goes out to you.
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. -Voltaire

sheila000 responded:
Annmarie,
I don't know you but will put your brother in my prayers and some for you as well so you stay safe, calm and protected.

missinghim10 responded:
queentochaos-Just letting you know that your brother and you are in my prayers. Prayers for a speedy recovery also!

Lori

minkysmom1 responded:
Hi Annmarie,

How are you doing today? Did you have the oppourtunity to call about your brother?
Just wanted to check in and make sure you are o.k..

Loves and prayers to your family,

Minky

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.