Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
gofundme
ddnos posted:
Someone told me about this website where you can raise funds for just about anything -from personal projects, medical bills, various causes, college - an so on.

It doesn't cost anything to sign up. My friend created a website to raise money for an elderly person she knew who has cancer and needed help with transportation and a few other things. A goal amount was listed and it's only taken a month or so to raise enough money for her friend.

So have a look at the website to see if maybe it could be helpful for you, your loved ones, or any cause of your choice.

Go to www.gofundme.com for more information.

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

monkeybee responded:
Cool!

skypper responded:
I was doing one of those, I used, http://www.indiegogo.com because it allows people to contribute via credit/debit card or paypal so had more options. I was trying to raise money to help pay for all these costs my daughter is having at school this year. I never really went to high school so never knew or could imagine how much a senior year in high school, graduation and even just APPLYING to college costs! It's insane, truly insane. We wound up far below our goal but did raise a little money to help with application fees at least.
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.