Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
    my psychiatrist is a jerk
    marysings posted:
    I went to my appointment today to see my pdoc. I told him what happened last week and how devastating it was to me. He lectured me for 20 minutes. He basically told me if I have any more memories it was time to "let them go" and concentrate on being a good wife.

I wonder how a psychiatrist could be so unkind. He must have skipped all the psychology classes.

Mary
    I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is.I make mistakes,I'm sometimes out of control but I love and give with all my heart.If you can't accept me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

SFGiantsgirl responded:
    I'm sorry to hear that. I would get a new pdoc if I were you.

marysings replied to SFGiantsgirl's response:
    I am thinking about it.

Do you remember all the posts between my original one and yours? There were close to 6 or 7 I believe. I can't imagine why they were deleted...can you?
    I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is.I make mistakes,I'm sometimes out of control but I love and give with all my heart.If you can't accept me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

marysings replied to marysings's response:
    I just figured it out. There are many responses to my post (same one as here) on the Sexual Abuse community board.

Oh my, where is my brain when I need it?

Mary

shanabanana09 replied to marysings's response:
    Mary I would like to add you on FB!!! I am a basketcase right now. Ugh! Why won't the ppl that make my life miserable just go away!

marysings replied to shanabanana09's response:
    Type Mary M. and I have the same picture there. Looking forward to talking with you more!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story would take too long. But I've suffered from severe depression most of my life. I also have epilepsy, but it's under control w/meds.

Helpful Tips

More Information about Borderline Personality Disorder
    I hope this information is helpful. Otto Kernberg, M.D., in his book about Borderline Personality Disorders, observes he never has seen a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    16 of 17 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.