Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
I reported my psychiatrist to the state
marysings posted:
and I have a lot of guilt about that.

If investigated, which I am sure he will be, he will lie and make me look like a fool.

The good news: I found a new psychiatrist only three blocks from Dr.B.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.  Have patience with me as I heal.

dem24 responded:
am so happy for you. you deserve sp much better, he will get his. and keep in mind that even if does try to get away with it he never will nine of us do, good luck with the new doc. love you

marysings replied to dem24's response:
I received a call from the state office and I was assured that the whole process will be painless. The lady who called told me that I would be interviewed thoroughly. Although I also wrote some of the mean things he has said at me in the office, my biggest concern is that I needed help last Friday and he ignored me.

I hope you have a nice weekend. We are at our son's home and just fed the kids ice cream at DQ and then put them to bed. fun!

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

dem24 replied to marysings's response:
your in right, do not let this take you down. let it make you stronger

hummmmmmmm, scared but stronger? I'll work on that.

Thankfully, I have a wonderful personal physician who can take care of my meds until I see my new psychiatrist on July 15.

Love ya,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

do you get my point?? are you upset me??

Yes, see your point. You told me not to reply to you any longer, so I didn't. It was your rule. No, I am not upset at you.

Hugs,
Mary

was talking about the things that i wrote about myself because i did not want to loose your friendship. but when i answered to things your post are not the same, it does matter any more, everyone told me i belonged here but the last few i have had some things that i just need to be heard and no listened. after i finish the little things on the boards you wont here from me anymore, love you

dem24 replied to dem24's response:
just one last thing, it was not about being a rule. i just know that we have both going through alot. it broke my heart when i thought i lost you as a friend, i just could not have that happen again,let the things that are going on make you stronger, i am going to say my good bye now, i love you very much. i have said my good byes to everyone already, love you dem

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where do I even start, I guess I am just like everyone else. Been through too much, survived it all, but still not living. I started drinking at age 9...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.