Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
dem24
marysings posted:
I am sorry that you feel it necessary to leave WebMD. If you reconsider, that will be very nice.

I am sorry you feel that no one supports you. I know people care for you - I especially care. If you are upset that I haven't answered any of your posts, it is not because I don't care. I am dealing with a nightmare of my own and that has caused me to stay away from WebMD. Too many times I have looked at a post and wanted to repy but then I don't have the energy or clear mind to do that. It's nothing personal.

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.  Have patience with me as I heal.

dem24 responded:
you know something i was just looking over things i support you in the last few days in support of you like i always did and it just that there. do not let this distory you you cam grow from this he made you so unhappy why are you going to let kin defeat agai? everytime you feel bad about that phone call remind yourself how he was to you, he needs to get whats coming to him i am not saying that all about you, i loved having you as a friend. , but from the time of the post a couple weeks ago everything i write is just not in view, i have tryed to do diffrent things so i could belong and stay safe,but i just dont belong here, i have said my goodbyes. i love you mary you are a good friend i will miss you

marysings replied to dem24's response:
Farewell my friend. When you decide to come back, you will be welcomed with open arms.

Take care!

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've had major depression and mood swings for years. I suffered some serious trauma in my childhood. My father was verbally abusive to me and phys...More

Helpful Tips

Some Traits Common to People with BPD
People with BPD may have other attributes that are not part of the DSM definition but that researchers believe are common to the disorder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.