Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Multiple personalities, but inside my head..?
Kayleenmarie posted:
Hi, i'm a 14 year old girl.
And I'm pretty sure this isn't normal, but I have conversations with myself inside of my head.
They arent just any conversations, they involve people I don't know, names i've never heard before, and things that never happened.
It's been happening for as long as I can remember. It wasn't until today that I realized how much it creeps me out.

Help?

Thanks - Kayleen

susiemargaret responded:
hello, kayleen --

welcome!

i know some of the people who usually post will probably be stopping by to say "hello" also, but i just wanted to make sure you knew we are glad you're here!

-- susie margaret

marysings responded:
Who knows what is normal or not? That's for a professional to decide.

Since you are a minor, you should sit down with your parents and tell them what you are experiencing. Ask them for help to find you a counselor.

I wish you all the best.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where do I even start, I guess I am just like everyone else. Been through too much, survived it all, but still not living. I started drinking at age 9...More

Helpful Tips

Some Traits Common to People with BPD
People with BPD may have other attributes that are not part of the DSM definition but that researchers believe are common to the disorder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.