Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Sleeping
depressedinkansas posted:
It's 430 am have not slept in 2 days. I have bugs crawling all over me. No they are not dt bugs. I do not have an addiction. Been trying to get a hold of my doctor for 2 days and she hasn't gotten back with me. Of course today is a busy day for a person who sits around all day and does nothing. Maybe if I get everything done today I will sleep a little tonight. Unfortunately it will be exhaution and not a restfull sleep.

dem24 responded:
there are some herbal teas that you cam buy n your supermarket , it is not hard there are no side effects it will just relax you enough to get some sleep

depressedinkansas replied to dem24's response:
I have tried them all. Thank you for your response though. I have tried melatonia and all the sleepy times. I do see my doctor tomorrow finally.

starrystarrynight310 replied to depressedinkansas's response:
Helllllllooooooo, fellow Kansan!

I hail from the Sunflower State, as do many of my dear friends and close family.

I'm sorry you're depressed, but I had to say hello. There are few of us Kansans out there.

depressedinkansas replied to starrystarrynight310's response:
Depresion is a big illness. Glad there are others. Doctor gave me hydroxizin I think. For Anxiety and my itching. Not really helping as of yet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone my name is steve i have bpd along with other illness .please disguard my bad spelling but will due the best i can. I am new to this group ...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.