Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
please help me.
iwanttostop posted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi every one, i have been on this board about 6 month or so. i know i have offended people and for that i am truly sorry. i am not good with social interaction, i have been train in how i should behave but it dose not come naturally and i mess it up a lot. i would like to be part of this community,but i need help on proper posting. i read post every day and i have learn that i am not as alone as i thought. any advice on how i could become a productive member of this committee would be greatly appreciated.

marysings responded:
Taking part in conversations is a good way to begin.

Also, posting when you are in need is an excellent way for other's to get to know you and offer their help.

I'm not sure that you have offended anyone.

Welcome,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where do I even start, I guess I am just like everyone else. Been through too much, survived it all, but still not living. I started drinking at age 9...More

Helpful Tips

Some Traits Common to People with BPD
People with BPD may have other attributes that are not part of the DSM definition but that researchers believe are common to the disorder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.