Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
taking a few days off
marysings posted:
I am going to take some time off online at WebMD. I hope a stressing situation at home will resolve soon.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.  Have patience with me as I heal.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

marysings responded:
I think I am addicted to WebMD.
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Storm224 replied to marysings's response:
Lol..but Maybe not all addictions are necessarily bad

marysings replied to Storm224's response:
Very true!
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

dem242 replied to marysings's response:
is the issue over?

marysings replied to dem242's response:
No, but I can't stay away from WebMD.

The issue is that our business is struggling. We have an inventory of things that nobody needs. We've been in business since April 1979 and weathered some down times in the past but it doesn't look promising for our future.

It all depends on how long A will let it drag on.

I've done a lot of crying over this and then had to concede that my tears would not make a difference. It's sad watching our dream fade away.

Thanks for asking dem. Please let me know how things are for you. I pray for you often.

Love,
Mary

can you tell me more about your business, maybe i can gibe you suggestions, i mean when i was working i started out in sales and worked up to manger love you mary

Storm224 replied to marysings's response:
Mary
Really sorry to hear about your business, I really hope the process goes as painless and smooth as possible. I don't wanna sound corny, but sometimes when the door closes behind you, u are forced to find another way out. Change is scary and unpredictable but can also be a beginning of something new and exciting.

No, dem, I can't tell you about our business.

We have a young lady who is our sales manager. She has been with us since 2002. Her devotion to the business and to us is awesome. Our problem is not with the staff, our problem is people are not spending their money with us. Our community is tavern-poor and when times are down, people will spend money on liquor and sing the blues. The bars are making tons of money. It's just the way things are in this little town.

Thanks for offer.

Now - what is going on with you? Tell me so I can give advice...you know how I love to give advice! LOL

Love,
Mary

marysings replied to Storm224's response:
I doubt we will close this year unless next month's sales are as bad as this month.

My husband has a skill and he can do trade work at home if we close the business. Honestly, he would probably make a lot more money if he did that. But a dream is a dream and it just hurts that his dream is sort of crumbling around him.

So our future is taken care of, it's just the present that is painful.

Hope you having a good day, storm.

Love ya,
Mary

was only asking, i hope there was a way you and albert cab turn it around, i love you mary

dem242 replied to dem242's response:
wish, i could tell you but i cant hurt you. the depression is just to far gone please dont be upset wit me please

dem, do you honestly think that anything you would tell me would hurt me? Think about how I was raised - I've seen it all, lived through hell, and I'm still walking around. Do you really think I could be hurt?

Come on - I told you my situation - now you tell me yours.

Love,
Mary

understand that and you are right, you have seen alot. but have no emotion left and i find myself pulling away from my suurindings and this is hard ebough for me to d deal with, besides you are special to people , you have helped so many, we need to take care of our Mary i need your friendship, i have to r protect it

dem242 replied to dem242's response:
am in to much pain. i am not worth anything,

Spotlight: Member Stories

The symptoms of me being Bipolar with BPD had been apparent since I was a teenager, but not diagnosed until 10 years ago. I spent my life in Rapid Cyc...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.