Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Hi all
sledge17 posted:
I am new to this site and I wanted to say hi and hopefully get some response back. I have bipolar disorder, sever depression, panic/anxiety attacks and I dont really have any friends. It seems that when people find out that you have a mental illness they shy away from you or just brush you off; so I try to play the normal game but that doesnt work either. So I just dont even bother to try and have friends anymore too much energy which I dont have plus it is very depressing and I dont need anymore of that.

just thought I would say Hi and hope everyone is doing well.

Maggie

marysings responded:
Hi Maggie. I'm one of the regulars on this community.

This is a Borderline Personality site. Bipolar is very different from Borderline. I believe there is a Bipolar community on WebMD. You are certainly welcome here but you may find the Bipolar community a better fit for you.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

sledge17 replied to marysings's response:
I am on their community; I just thought any words of wisdom would certainly help. But thanks for the suggestion.
Maggie

sledge17 replied to marysings's response:
How do I leave this community?

Thanks for your help. Maggie

marysings replied to sledge17's response:
I wrote a reply this morning but I see it is lost in cyber space...

To leave, do not post anymore. I hope you feel welcome to stay, particularly if you feel the information on here will help you.

All the best to you,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone my name is steve i have bpd along with other illness .please disguard my bad spelling but will due the best i can. I am new to this group ...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.