Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
nothing really important...
joynevercomes2me posted:
well i went to my therapist. i'll call her K. she and i talked about alot of stuff. i told her about calling the crisis line and she said she was proud of me for using a resource instead of doing something i would have regretted. i got homework too...i hate homework...but i have to catch 10 negative thoughts and write them down and then i have to rework it to be positive. i asked her if that was 10 an hour, 10 a day, or 10 total. i don't know...she says i have control over this, but i really don't. i don't think positive ever, so i don't know how to have control over it. oh well. either i'll figure it out or i'll be taking a blank piece of paper to my appt next week.

Storm224 responded:
hey Joy

good luck with the HW. It will prob be hard the first week but I'm sure that after a while it will get easier..

Spotlight: Member Stories

i will update my story later when i have more time but i would like to say that the previous story that i posted was wrong. not on purpose but by acci...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.