Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
just wanted to ask mary
dem242 posted:
what happened with the dr quackers, if i have been out of line i am sorry
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Anon_7354 responded:
If you mean Dr.R, the psychiatrist who abandoned me, I received a letter from the State of MO Healing Arts Board telling me that the situation is under investigation. The letter also said they may contact me for more information and they would inform me by mail with the results of the investigation.

I would have loved to see the look on Dr.R's face when he got HIS letter! Bet he is mad as a wet hen!

I do not expect anything beyond the satisfaction that he learn some good lessons:

1. never criticize a patient about too many meds unless you are going to reduce some of the meds

2. if you have an issue with a patient - talk to the patient and not the patient's husband

3. if you want a patient to see another pdoc, be willing to continue the care of that patient in particularly if their appointment is several months away

and
4. never, ever tell a trauma patient to 'get over it' and to go home and learn to be a better wife!

Mary

dem242 replied to Anon_7354's response:
are you ok? whats with this post. this isnt you

dem242 replied to dem242's response:
are you ok? whats with this post. this isnt you.. i gave been here thirteen months, and this is the this is the first time i seen tou do this whats weomg

wrote you and i hit the wrong key because my son sprayed silly string in my hair, i have to go in the shower,, i will do it later , it was nothing bad

marysings replied to dem242's response:
I have NO IDEA why my response got posted as anonymous!

Good 'old WebMD, messin' with my brain.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

dem242 replied to marysings's response:
am sorry mary i did not know, i will give you your space for tonght, i saw what you posted on the other board, i know why your upset, i will give your space but only for a lirrle bit, i care about you mary

thelovelylemontree replied to marysings's response:
Just wanted to say, Mary... good for you. That took courage and strength.

(TRIGGER)

I had a psychiatrist tell me that what I experienced "wasn't rape" -- (his words) "It was just two kids playing around." And that was while in the hospital. I hit the roof, it earned me a one-to-one person monitoring me for a WEEK, and was in for 12 days.

Some of the nurses -- to this day -- have nicknamed him "Dr. Satan-berg." I thought that was quite appropriate.

dem242 replied to thelovelylemontree's response:
ok i told you i was only going to do it for a bit. i saw what you wrote both times, i know this has been emotional for you and i know it leaves you drained, but you deserve what god has planned for you when this over. this is a gift that is special and you so rich;y deserve mary, you are loved by so many. we are all cheering you on, please please dont give up,you are so close. as far as dr quackers. you should get some one to let you copy the medical degree and shoe him what a real one us love you

was just reading what kitty and wolf wrote you. everything said is true . it is painful and draining but you have such a big reward waiting for you. happy mary will be back but emotionally healthy but those scares will heal and you deserve that. love you

WOW

just wanted to see how you and hubby made out with the doctor, i staying in bed, my stomach hurts i dont feel well. i just wanted to let you know that i was thinking of you

marysings replied to dem242's response:
Well, even though he says he feels better, Dr.G didn't agree. They did another sed-rate test. A week and a half ago, his sed-rate was 95. Normal is anywhere from 1 to 20. Today his sed-rate was 82. Dr.G has him on another antibiotic. If his sed-rate next week is not back to the normal count, he is going to send us to the guys in the city. Dr.G said it could morph into arthritis or cancer. Lovely, like I needed to hear that!

So we'll see. Albert has a non-productive cough and gets extremely tired. Dr.G told me that it will take another month before he is back to normal. And that is all hanging on his sed-rate next week.

So we wait.

I hope you feel better tomorrow. Get lots of rest.

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

dem242 replied to marysings's response:
posted this this to chris and this is for you i just need to this. you support us so we can do this for you so what i am doing is not wrong, whay i am saying tell mary too i know when family is ill how much of a toll it can eake on you. for the two of you it is your soul mates, when things get to stressful look ibside your heart, the love you have will help see you through. you both are good people and i care about you both,

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have had a long a tumultuous past with mental health. It started when I was 12 with the skin picking, although it is not clearly noticeable until la...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.