Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
xometimes
dem242 posted:
TRIGGER///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ....................................sometimes posting on these boards is not an easy thing to all though i am greatful to a point,i know what a miserableperson but i have a heart. i know that when people come here they have there own issues to deal with, but when you try to do things to help. you need to not say things you you dont mean, that hurts, then you make the person feel worse even though it was not intentional . i am the perfect person here. i wish i could leave here because i know i am not wanted here

marysings responded:
Why do you keep insisting that you don't belong here?

Is it that I don't answer your posts in a timely fashion?

What is going on with you to make you feel that way?

I love you, dem. Pretty plain and simple. Love.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

dem242 replied to marysings's response:
understand that i know what that means. but what i told you a long time ago. i was not looking from you because i know what you have been though and i wasnt going to put our friendship at risk. i was trying to be supportive of you , to let you know i was there for you. it does not matter about me anymore

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've battled depression since I was 5 years old when my father suddenly passed away, but it was never treated until I was almost 40. Needless to s...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.