Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
storm!
joynevercomes2me posted:
hi. i will look into your group on project experience. since i probably won't be able to access much on my phone, i'll have to wait til i can either go to my parents' or the library to really do anything. i will see K on wednesday so i will talk to her about all this, too.

oh, yeah, and i'm glad, too, that you resisted temptation and made other plans for this weekend. so what are they? doing anything interesting? i just get to work this weekend (waaahh!!) but at least my supervisor gave me an easy day and i'm getting 4 extra hours tonite. then i gotta work sunday and monday! anyway, mood-wise, i'm really blah for the second day in a row. don't know why, just am. if i let my mind go, all kinds of crazy thoughts rush in, so i'm trying to keep myself busy....kinda hard at this boring job.

anyway, talk to you later. ~joy

joynevercomes2me responded:
was able to get on the website on my phone, but there's several BPD groups...how do i know which one is yours?

marysings replied to joynevercomes2me's response:
experienceproject.com

that is the website storm belongs to
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Storm224 replied to marysings's response:
the group is called "i have borderline personality disorder". in fact if you type that in google, the second result will bring u straight 2 the group. Like marry said it's kind of messy, 2 many people and 2 many posts, but u can send private messages which is an advantage. I met a few interesting people there maybe I should try 2 get them 2 come here and straighten our little group. Bout my weekend plans, I wanted to study for a test and get some work done but I spent most of my time just watching T.V.( the funny thing is that every time I decided not to drink, even though I know it was the healthy decision I regret not drinking) joy sorry that you're in a bad mode"026I am not a happy trooper either.. I have a pretty big problem at work which I have no idea how to solve. I have this wedding I have 2 go 2 tom night and don't have anyone 2 go with. Round a month and a half ago I was at a wedding, went alone and felt so miserable watching everyone with their dates/wifes/girlfriends ..so I got very drunk and left in the middle (this time I decided not to rent a car, now that I understand that all the drinking and driving I did in the past few years was not me being cool, but rather attempts to kill myself) I know it sounds stupid but it's just too much, I wish I didn't give a"026 bout what other people thought about me..Wish I could go 2 sleep and wake up a few years from now happy and healthy"026joy I have a list of websites and reading mitral bout bpd and dbt I will check which ones are accessible via mobile..hope u both have a peaceful Sunday

joynevercomes2me replied to Storm224's response:
storm, i totally understand about the wedding situation. it doesn't sound stupid to me because i have the same issues. it's hard for me even at walmart or the grocery to see couples or moms with kids or whole families. it hurts too much because even though those folks don't know what my life is like, i do, and i know that i'm all alone and it kills me to see others who have someone.

one thing i forgot to ask...what's your screen name on EP? i found your group, but don't know how to find you other than sending you a private message.

i'm having another blah day...the weather's matching my mood today too. yay.

Storm224 replied to joynevercomes2me's response:

My name there is the the same:storm 224 with a pic of a boxer.
Sorry your day is not going so well..hope it will turn around. here are a few things I found on a list that help me sometimes:

Breath deeply for 5 minutes
Scream, let it all out
repeat three times , Ahh! Loudly.
Listen 2 peaceful music
Sing out loud.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where do I even start, I guess I am just like everyone else. Been through too much, survived it all, but still not living. I started drinking at age 9...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.