Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
mary
lostsouls49 posted:
dont know why you feel that you needed to write that. if i upset you i am sorry, that is not what i was trying to do. i we are are famIlyHERE, I was checking on people that are affected by the storm chris looks out for all of us, chris is part of our family too, her husband had started his treatment a couple days ago and she is in area affected vy the storm, you have a heart and try to understand that is why i did that you know i write to support and sometimes ir can sit there for a long time unanswered, you tell that me that you you have no ability to answer, when i male rounds i look to see how you are, i know about your knee , i know about hubby and even saw what you even wrote about the girls. when i do that i find that you answer a few people on the things that they write. it hurts because it just leaves me with a lot of questions, i love you mary andi still think of you as a friend.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

lostsouls49 responded:
ok i really want to explain that one. because if it what ithink is that was pilled and there are two sides to a story, you sat your my friend try asking me

lostsouls49 replied to lostsouls49's response:
was just reading that post back again i know you you and that person had wrote about it, i dont know what you said because it was pulled, you were suppose to be my friend, why didnt you ask me my side, it was a horrible mistake that i felt so guilty for. that felt so guilty about. i didnt trust what was going on, i acted on without looking at the whole picture and that was wrong and i owned up to. it was a HORRIBLE MISTAKE. i am human, i so dont trust anybody.

MarySings replied to lostsouls49's response:
It's okay, dem. I don't need any explanations. You didn't mean to hurt anyone. I know that because you are kind and loving. I won't ever bring it up again. Let's put that behind us and move on.

I have read everything and answered a few posts. I haven't replied to all posts because I am limiting my time on the computer. I have a lot on my plate right now. I am on the computer in the mornings for only a short time and then again in the evening for a while. I had been spending a lot of time online and I felt I needed to get many things done before I have surgery.

Putting your trust in anyone is always difficult. You don't know when you will be hurt or helped. People on WebMD come and go a lot. I understand your hesitancy to trust.

I need to go offline now.

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

lostsouls49 replied to MarySings's response:
will check on you later

wanted to see how you are

have to get off may be for the night just wanted to let you know i was thinking of you and you better listen to the doctor love you

I always follow doctor's orders!

Had a temp this morning and some great swellingaround my knee but temp is gone now.

It's 9:30pm and I'll be off to bed before long.

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

love you, if you are not feeling better please stay from that board. i am really not ok i am about ready to snap, what i wrote is not pretty, i had threapy yesterday . i dontf fell well at all, i dont want to hurt you

Thanks. I am feeling a bit more positive today. I hope you are calming down this afternoon.

Love you!

they pulled that thread, i have court in two days and i have a very bad feeling about it, i so much want to be here with the people i love, but i know it is out of control, know i love you with all my heart. and i send it all to you get the closure you deserve, please once just in a while drop chris just to say thanks, that board needs her, please i love you both, i wish i could make sure both are ok....... love you

You, me, and Chris will all be okay.

Let me know how court goes on Thursday.

Tomorrow I see my surgeon. I'm glad because my leg hurts tremendously and Tylenol#3 doesn't help.

Take care,
Love,
Mary

hi, i hope your knee is feeling netter. i have been reading your posts to see how you, u really do care about you. getting to the point, i have over stayed my welcome here, but i truly want to know that you are ok, so i am giving you my email it is weirdwitchs@aol.com. please always for you i will take the time for you.so please keep it. i want to know how you are. ok.i am done what i came to do. this is my last post. my dear mary love you

I called the Dr. Hotline this morning about my knee. The pain is almost unbearable. I'm 10 days post surgery and my knee is twice as large as it was before the surgery. I felt bad that I waited until today (Saturday) to make the call but I am miserably desperate for pain relief. I told the doctor who returned my call that I don't know how much more pain I can stand.

His advice:
1. Take Tylenol#3 faithfully every 3 to 4 hours for the next 3 days. If I sleep, fine. Let the medication do it's job to relieve the pain.
2. Keep the leg elevated above my heart and ice 30 min on, 30 min off.
3. If I go to sleep with the ice on, it's not a problem.
4. If I get up, be sure to use the crutch to keep a lot of weight off the leg.
5. Call Dr.Q Monday morning to get a referral to a surgeon in their practice who does total knee replacements. The scope surgery obviously did not help.
6. Since I am scheduled for PT on Monday, go, but return home and elevate leg again.

And so I am off to the bed for a greater part of today.

Mary
~sad~

just wanted to see how you were. i am still around but i limit how long i am here, i want to be able to check on you, the profile pic is that your mom? i had something with you, today was my birthday. i gad total inner peace, it was just really strange, even my therapist was surprised, love you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where do I even start, I guess I am just like everyone else. Been through too much, survived it all, but still not living. I started drinking at age 9...More

Helpful Tips

Some Traits Common to People with BPD
People with BPD may have other attributes that are not part of the DSM definition but that researchers believe are common to the disorder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.