Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Dem?
MarySings posted:
Please check in.
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

lostsouls49 responded:
hi, i am sorry that i didnt get back to right away, hey had a power outage until 1 am, i just came to answer you. i have had 6 triggers since friday, they tried calling my therapist bur he went away he will be back soon. yesterday that thread was pulled. i am just to toxic to be here. they emailed to say they were concerned , i pretty much said for them to stop pretending, as screwed up as i am, i was safe, but i cant hurt anyone, it is all good because other than you it is not going to even notice that i am gone,i really hope they fix your knee, hubby has to take you dancing when it is better, i am still going to look in on the three of you, you all have become such important of my life, i am just to toxic to be here, my depression is just to far gone

lostsouls49 replied to lostsouls49's response:
hi, i am sorry that i didnt get back to right away, hey had a power outage until 1 am, i just came to answer you. i have had 6 triggers since friday, they tried calling my therapist bur he went away he will be back soon. yesterday that thread was pulled. i am just to toxic to be here. they emailed to say they were concerned , i pretty much said for them to stop pretending, as screwed up as i am, i was safe, but i cant hurt anyone, it is all good because other than you it is not going to even notice that i am gone,i really hope they fix your knee, hubby has to take you dancing when it is better, i am still going to look in on the three of you, you all have become such important of my life, i am just to toxic to be here, my depression is just to far gone. i love you my friend

MarySings replied to lostsouls49's response:
Take care of yourself. You can always return when you are stronger.

(((((dem)))))

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

lostsouls49 replied to MarySings's response:
made up my mind to stay and help everyone else and not talk about me so i can belong. i am so scared to be without this and the people i care a without this and to be without the people i care about

I'm glad you decided to stay but I would like to really encourage you to not post anything about yourself. Sometimes your posts are scary when you talk about hurting yourself.

Also, remember that every post doesn't get answered. I may or may not answer a post from you. On the depression board I get overwhelmed very quickly because most of the posts are horribly sad. I read the posts and then move to the SA board.

Anyway, welcome back. Reaching out to help others will be very good for you.

Love,
Mary

just had to ask, when you say that the posts are mine or everyone? i respect that fact that you need to keep yourself safe. but friendships are made on mutal understanding. i love you mary but i dont feel like your friend, read back what you have wrote to me over time, setting aside the need for safety again highly respected feelings. but it does not feel like a friendship and i feel really sad because i do like you a lot. i am not angry or upset at you . what is said here does not need to leave this thread. it is not anything we meed to put anybody else in , i still love you

Oh dem, I am sorry. I just reread what I wrote and I realize that I "threatening" to abandon you. If I were in your shoes, I would also be very sad knowing that a friend of mine might choose to ignore me like others do. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. As someone with Borderline personality, I - we - need to know there is always someone who loves me for who I am, will respond to my posts, and who will take care of me, no matter why I am posting.

I apologize. I realize how important it is for you to be heard. For whatever reason, others ignore you, and that is wrong.

So? I will ALWAYS respond to a post written by you. You are right, that is what a friend will always do. I will not ignore you and I understand that you will not ignore me.

Thank you for opening my eyes!

Love,
Mary

like i said i totally respect your to kkep your self safe, i hope you do know that, i am so sorry that my posts make you feel, but i have had so many triggers in a week , to top it off i gave court on thursday and the job i thought i was getting to get turned out to be a scam, i am not really trusting in anything or anyone, you know me, when it comes to you , i will stay away from you if my emotions are to rough, i dont want to hurt you. I am not looking for to take care of me. i want to be your friend, a friendship based on caring and mutal respect. love you

lostsouls49 replied to lostsouls49's response:
like i said i totally respect your right to keep your self safe, i hope you do know that, i am so sorry that my posts make you feel, but i have had so many triggers in a week , to top it off i gave court on thursday and the job i thought i was getting to get turned out to be a scam, i am not really trusting in anything or anyone, you know me, when it comes to you , i will stay away from you if my emotions are to rough, i dont want to hurt you. I am not looking for to take care of me. i want to be your friend, a friendship based on caring and mutal respect. love you

dem, I never said your posts made me feel bad. I said sometimes your posts make others feel bad and they don't know what to say.

I'm going to be just fine. You post what is on your heart and I will be there for you.

Love,
Mary

dem242 replied to MarySings's response:

MarySings replied to dem242's response:
Love the smileys!

Love,
Mary

dem242 replied to dem242's response:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany. I was raised in an emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive household. I just moved out of that household a year ago (I&...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.