Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
mary
lostsouls49 posted:
ian glad you are ok
FirstPrevious12NextLast

lostsouls49 responded:
when you say despise the people here doese that go for me too?

MarySings replied to lostsouls49's response:
No no no no

I looked at that post and thought "home town" so I wrote the next post telling why I hated the people in this hometown community.

Then I looked at that this morning and I thought CRAP - they will think I hate everyone in WebMD

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

lostsouls49 replied to MarySings's response:
it is ok i was just asking, i didnt want accuse, i can really get were i live a feel the same way. i live in pa for five years and i hate it. not to worry . we are good love you

thank you for understanding
I love you
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

glad your ok

Anon_180518 replied to lostsouls49's response:
changed my email look for me on facebook, if you still want to be my friend, i will give you it then, hope you are ok

MarySings replied to Anon_180518's response:
OK, I went to facebook and typed your name in the search box. Do you have any idea how many people have your name? MORE THAN 100!

Is there one little piece of information you give me on here that will help me? Be careful that it shouldn't get too personal since this is an open website.

Mary

ok it has animated game profile picture of a game i play it is female and have 60 friends

Thank you. We're now friends on FB. I sent you an email a while ago.

hope you enjoy your night out do you eat or after?. may be i will be silly and ask CHris for her to save

I am stuffed. I started out with a strawberry daiquri with far too much rum in it. Then we had a large salad and the absolutely most tasty homemade crutons.

The meal was chicken piccatta. They always serve two. I eat one there and bring the other home. I had a baked potato with butter and sour cream. And I had yummy homemade bread rolls which I buttered while they were warm.

They brought us a 1 cup serving of strawberry shortcake.

I ate more tonight than I usually do in a whole day!

The dinner started at 6pm. We didn't get out of there until 8:30. That was way too long but it sure was a good meal!

Naw ... I wouldn't ask Chris for that. Besides, she is already gone from the boards and won't reappear until next week.

Hugs,
Mary

i hope i did that

Oh my, thank you! LOL - it will take LOOOOOONG arms to get around my fat little body if I eat those all in one day!

Ugh, come to think of it, all that chocolate in one day would make anyone siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccckkkkkkkkkk!!

Have a wonderful day.

Love ya!

Anon_180518 replied to MarySings's response:
to help you through

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have had a long a tumultuous past with mental health. It started when I was 12 with the skin picking, although it is not clearly noticeable until la...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.