Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
mary
lostsouls49 posted:
ian glad you are ok

MarySings responded:
I'm doing better. Finished my story for Dr.B and have therapy tomorrow. I expect I'll be quite emotional.

I think that was the craziest I have ever been. I have no idea what came over me and I'm glad it's over. I probably need to apologize to people but I don't even know where to start.

I hope all is ok with you. Thank you for caring and loving me.

Hugs,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

lostsouls49 replied to MarySings's response:
want to you to win

MarySings replied to lostsouls49's response:
I read my story very fast, without emotion, without stopping. Dr.B and I talked about my fear of sadness and fear of anger.

I went to my vehicle and layed down. Woke up 45 minutes later and began screaming with sadness. Screamed and cried for almost an hour. Dr.B came out for a bit and talked me through putting the sadness into a container until I could get home. I had to sit there for another half hour to regain control so I could make the 2hr drive home.

Albert and I got home at the same time. He put me to bed and then went to the store to get some work done.

I am alone and ready to cry more. Dr.B said when I am at home it will be good to let more sadness come out. It's happening again ...
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've battled depression since I was 5 years old when my father suddenly passed away, but it was never treated until I was almost 40. Needless to s...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.