Skip to content


Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Think I need help but not sure.
HeatherNlevine posted:
I think that there is something wrong with my mind but I am not sure. I have some childhood trauma from my past and I'm not sure if it is a by product of not getting help for the problem. I keep most of my feeling inside so there isnt any outward looking problems. but I have horrible thoughts that I can't stop thinking about I try to make them stop but they just randomly pop into my head. And there are times when it feels like I,m not really there but looking at myself through someone else eyes like my mind and body arent connected.
marysings responded:
This community board does not have a medical doctor looking in from time to time. I suggest that you repost on the depression board. Dr.Schwartz helps there.

I also suggest that you might try therapy. Find a counselor who is trained in sexual abuse issues.

I'm sorry you are feeling mixed up. There is no shame in feeling that way. With your abuse comes the feeling that you are not worth fixing. Don't believe it! You ARE worth taking care of!

All the best,
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany. I was raised in an emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive household. I just moved out of that household a year ago (I&...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.