Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
HELP
nopoin posted:
I can't seem to reply on the other boards, Is it possible to be locked out of one and still be able to post on another? Anybody know the answer.

bod27 responded:
sorry mate - never come across that before. It has been 3 days now - is it any better now?

jankearney123 replied to bod27's response:
don't know either but write an email to the community exchange. Or write a post here to one of the moderators. Try caprice over on sh. or here if that's one of the boards you can't get on. try the home page.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've battled depression since I was 5 years old when my father suddenly passed away, but it was never treated until I was almost 40. Needless to s...More

Helpful Tips

Some Traits Common to People with BPD
People with BPD may have other attributes that are not part of the DSM definition but that researchers believe are common to the disorder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.