Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
I am so depressed, I need real help
froggy197041 posted:
I have border line personality, ptsd, and cronic depression. Sorry bad speller. I am going through a divorce and the last three years of my life have been hell. I use to pray everyday to die but now I don't even care about that. I am sinking deeper and deeper and I know that if I dont get some help real soon, things are going to get really bad for me. I don't want to hurt my dad by dying (I'm 41) I am the one who takes care of him, and we already lost my brother. HIs only son, but I feel myself sinking deeper and the meds don't seem to be helping me. Someone please help me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 21 year old, dual diagnosed, drug addict with BPD both to the extreme, and im hanging on by a thin thread confusingly, too afraid to live ye...More

Helpful Tips

Some Traits Common to People with BPD
People with BPD may have other attributes that are not part of the DSM definition but that researchers believe are common to the disorder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.