Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Mary
az330 posted:
I have not heard from you in awhile. I hope you are doing better than I am . I am struggling with new memories. I dont know why I am here but I just wanted to say hi I guess....
Feeling alone and angry

AZ

marysings responded:
I've been gone for 3 weeks. Not doing very well, either. We can pray for each other.
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story would take too long. But I've suffered from severe depression most of my life. I also have epilepsy, but it's under control w/meds.

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.