Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Diagnosis borderline with IRM (or something like that)
An_249378 posted:
Hi,

I would like to try to diagnosis me with IRM. I Know that some studies have prooven that we can detect some changes for borderline patients using IRM. Do you speak about that on your site ? Because I didn't found

Thank you in advance for your help

loveable4sure responded:
hi what is irm I have heard of dbt and I have tried it for treatment of bpd but I would like to know what you are referring to. I may be able to find out something about it from my group

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 64 and divorced and single. I have 3 children and 3 grandchildren, but they aren't really involved in my life. I married an abusive man wh...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.