Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
need people that understand
lostandneedhelp posted:
have suffered from mental illness since i was a child. i was sexually abuaed by numerous men. i told my mom she.called m pillspe a liar. that upset me greatly. ever since that i dont like being alone. my mind races non stop. about all the bad things i expierenced in life. they though i was bipolar but turns out i have bpd. i get ectremely agaitated at the smallest things. my dr gave me a anti depressant , anxiety pills , and meds to help me sleep. i feel lost and alone.

btcsdanielle responded:
You are not alone. I am the same way. I am sorry about all the bad things. Are you seeing a good therapist too?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have had a long a tumultuous past with mental health. It started when I was 12 with the skin picking, although it is not clearly noticeable until la...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.