Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
hello pt II
sittingbull594 posted:
need to vent be heard listened to and tomorrow doesn't come in enough time. i have a new grandbaby 4 mos. old that lives in another state from me. we were to visit this mo but i tried to suicide two times not very successfully apparently.
i read on dil fb page all about her relatives being with baby and how great her mom is. prob for me is they skype and my son doesn't even take the incitive to call me only texts once in a while unless i inciate.
i'm so sick of this. theres been some hard feelings started by dil against me that were extremely bad and then in retaliation against her by me just as bad.
i sh. wanna do that tonight an dholding off cuz i don't want them to win. took more antihistamines in the hopes of getting sleepy and getting out of bad physcial pain that nothing seems to help tonight.
im mad sad disappointed deceived hurt blamed shamed and sometimes its just plain to hard to go on. tomorrow is mondayh and a work day and have so much to do. i'm freakin already. ihave group in afternoon but its suppose to snow and the group is a 40 min drive from me. its been stupid snowin on mondays for som reason and i missed group last week.
i don't know if my pcp will call cuz i'm one big hurtin machine! new shoes didn't help. thank you for reading. my other side is a gentle giant (i'm 5'10") and a woman! i think i'm getting sleepy now. yeah how quick was that
May God walk before you. b.e.f.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story would take too long. But I've suffered from severe depression most of my life. I also have epilepsy, but it's under control w/meds.

Helpful Tips

Some Traits Common to People with BPD
People with BPD may have other attributes that are not part of the DSM definition but that researchers believe are common to the disorder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.