Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
mary sings
sittingbull594 posted:
are you still here?

how u doin?

i really have loved how you described the symptoms of bpd! most excellent!
May God walk before you. b.e.f.

marysings responded:
Yes, I'm here but haven't been posting. Too little time, too much depression, and too many struggles. I changed my signature to reflect on the need I have in life right now. I hope others might like it, too.

BPD is a thorn in my side. I hate it. I try to use my DBT skills but they don't seem to help me like I expect them to do. I am frustrated and so is Dr.B (my therapist). My mind races all the time; I think I am mostly right about decisions but then I am told that my way wasn't/isn't the right one.

I probably will not post much for a while. I'll be lurking more than posting.

Thank you for thinking of me.

Mary
... but we rejoice in our afflictions because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. Romans 5:3b

sittingbull594 replied to marysings's response:
Mary,
Something I have tried that really is very helpful is:
GOD

I will say Satan go away and leave me alone and then I will pray the Lords Prayer and this has been real good when I can do it. It's just a matter of decidng not to suffer anymore I guess?!

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling! I really think that is beautiful your signature!! YAY!

You do know me but may not remember me. It's been a while since i talked to you here. I'm usually on sh board.

God speed friend!!!!! All we can do is one day at a time

Thanks!
May God walk before you. b.e.f.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've battled depression since I was 5 years old when my father suddenly passed away, but it was never treated until I was almost 40. Needless to s...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.