Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
mary
sittingbull594 posted:
just wanted to say I won't shout anymore. I apologize. I was not upset with you at all its just I get upset and have the need to write big.

I hope you will come back.

huggers
May God walk before you. b.e.f.

den51 responded:
just wanted to say that i know that time changes things , but you could have at least answered me, but there are no hard feelings, i only wish that things get better for you

den51 replied to den51's response:
hey mary, i was reading your post on your other board and saw that you did npt know who i was and i am sorry for that it is me dem. my password got lost, and as you saw that i spelled it wrong. again i am so sorry for thar

marysings replied to den51's response:
dem, I have no idea what you are talking about. I've not ever said I didn't know you.

There are so many times your posts don't make sense so I don't reply for fear of saying the wrong thing. If you want to post, try using whole sentences and being explicit about what you need or want.

That said, I am just repeating what another poster here has already written to you.

Mary
... but we rejoice in our afflictions because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. Romans 5:3b

den51 replied to marysings's response:
  • That was a wrong thing for me to say, A bad assumption on my part . I am sorry for that. As i said before time does cause people to drift apart. as far as my writing goes , my eyes are not good and should proof read what i wrote better than I should and i dont and i am wrong for that, BUT that does not make me stupid or not hard to understand, some people choose not to listen, As far as that other thread goes i was venting in general terms that was all. i was not looking to get accused of attacking anyone, i choose not to let bpd be pushed down my throat for the rest of my life, if others do that is there choice, but that does not mean i have to, I no longer need to have an one to approve of me, This is what i choice to do, I will move away from the mental health system on my terms not what they want, one thing this has taught me is who my true dear friends are and i love dearly

mandybutterflykiss replied to den51's response:
I love you DEM.

dem, poor eyesight is no excuse for not taking the time to proofread. My corrected eyesight is 60/20. I proofread. I write in sentences. I make sure that what I post is explicit and to the point.

Mary
... but we rejoice in our afflictions because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. Romans 5:3b

I never said it was an excuse or reason to do it, i just rush through it and i am wrong, i need slow down, it is a very bad habit and i am wrong for it.see again i am taking ownership of my actions,I am trying to change my life and move forward in life, come back to these boards was a big mistake, because, i ami am either invisible or judged by people pretending they are pdoc,. you know all i have done is try try to reach out to you and which now i so realize it was a mistake, you best friend is back as i knew she would,,I had right to be here just like everyone else but there is just to high a price to pay.

My best friend? Who are you talking about?

you did want them to leave, you trust them. well as we both know i was not good enough to be your friend, i did come back here for this, i just wanted to move on in my life, i am done with this conversation, i am just done,

I believe you have made a wise decision. If staying here is so stressful to you, then it's time to leave. You have to make yourself THE priority in your life.

Yes, I have changed. I have decided to lean on my husband most of the time. I get my self-worth from him. Yes, when I am in a crisis, I ask the SA community for help. I lurk a lot and only post when I think I can say something helpful.

I wish you the best.
Mary

you know i am sorry that you have had a hard time with your health issues and things between you and hubby, i have been reading it as i said, i never said i was going to leave i was just tried of that conversation, i busted my tail in four years on these boards because i always thought of everyone here as family, i just got out of the hospital a month ago, i have been trying really hard to change my way of thinking, i just really ha wanted to thank you for your lift in myself worth, i am not staying where i am not wanted

Spotlight: Member Stories

** may cause triggers** I am a 39 yr old mother, of two amazing teen daughters and one very active 4 yr old little boy. My mental health journey start...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.