Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
HELP
An_252275 posted:
fell like im going nuts. i seperated fro my husband 2months ago. i thought it was what i wanted, we have been having sex and seeing more of eachother now im so confused, y mom, whom im staying with, found out and now she's giving me a hard time and told me that my father agrees with her about if i sleep with him i need to just get back with him. i dont think he wants me anymore so now i feel like im gonna have a mental breakdown the only thing kepping me together is being at work right now. before i left him i was gonna check myself in now im thinking it might be the best thing to get my head straight. please help???

sittingbull594 responded:
If you're married then you're old enough to make your own decisions and don't need to have the approval of your parents.
Do you have your own councelor? That is where I would start. I don't know nor do any of us the scope of this issue???

You left him 2 mos. ago... Was there a reason why you left him?

I kinda gather your staying with your folks??? if so then they do have a right to voice their opinion however, that still doesn't mean you have to do what they want you to do.

I hope you will talk to a councelor and learn what you can do to make you're life and hopefully the marriage better. If you cannot keep yourself safe and are suicidal please call a suicide prevention line. This community is not very active.

If at all cost please call 911 if you cannot keep yourself safe.

I know it's really hard ....Hang tough! sending you good vibes
May God walk before you. b.e.f.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where do I even start, I guess I am just like everyone else. Been through too much, survived it all, but still not living. I started drinking at age 9...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.