Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
MSU
sittingbull594 posted:
to set the record strait.....
MSU degree's. This is what the iop councelor always told our groups. That we ALL make stuff up!!!! Of course we all do this. It is not incorrect. It just is what it is.
But again..... I digress.

See ya in another life time ............................I'm not coming back.
May God walk before you. b.e.f.

mandybutterflykiss responded:
SB,

I do not disagree that you may have heard your IOP Councelor tell groups that All make stuff up.

What I do question is how this Councelor supports this theory. Was a global study done on every person alive? Was this based in fact? Was this an assumption? What research does this Councelor present in evidence of the theory?

As you stated... "it is what it is." Just your IOP Councelor's theory and your belief.

I'm sorry you feel a need to leave the board over a simple dialogue, a communication of individual thoughts, feelings and expressions, and a conversational debate on the many sides of theories. I will not speak for others, only myself. I would like it if you stayed, I would be sad if you were to leave but I know you must do what is best for you. I love you SB. We have gone through much on the board. We are all human and suffer from the human condition of individuality. This is what makes us all unique. We are all perfect in our imperfection, after all, God created us all and God does not make mistakes.

Hugs to you SB.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have had a long a tumultuous past with mental health. It started when I was 12 with the skin picking, although it is not clearly noticeable until la...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.