Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Gettoknowme and Den51
marysings posted:
I am going to do my best to defend myself. In all the years I have been on WebMD, no one has posted such hurtful things to me or about me.

I wrote "I am good friends with Paja". I did not say best friends.

Caprice was a moderator, not another poster. I miss her a lot.

As far as my email to WebMD, that was my decision. They have not answered me. Who are you to judge me about that?

I truly believe that someone on the SA board is gone. My assumption that it was suicide should not be judged by you or anyone else. Do I hope they are still living? Absolutely!

"I am airing other people's business"? I am "telling a lie"? There is no verification for either statement.

I have a "sure seat in heaven". That is absolutely correct. I will be in heaven for eternity. That is a wonderful gift from Christ, who died for the sins of the world and who died for my sins.

Lastly, I'm not sure what put your noses out of joint, but I think it is time that you mind business. Your judgment of me was uncalled for. The hurt I feel is beyond explanation.

Mary
... but we rejoice in our afflictions because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. Romans 5:3b
FirstPrevious12NextLast

den51 responded:
this is an open forum, there is no privacy here, so get real about that. and as saying best or good. what does that matter? you spoke of her as friend. she said you wanted to sleep with your t and she is your friend? you really are confused what a friend means. like i said talk about me anywhere you will here about it

sittingbull594 replied to den51's response:
Mary,
I was awaiting your response to this. In the mean time I've asked the the other post be removed and hopefully after you rec'v my post here it will be removed. I agree with you mary.

This is beyond high school stuff. I will keep you in my heart.

Dem, I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I cannot change that for you. I only wish you peace and happiness the same as if I wish that for anyone here.

God speed everyone.
May God walk before you. b.e.f.

marysings replied to sittingbull594's response:
SittingBull - what did I do to deserve all of this?

I am sad. I am going down hill again. I am hurt beyond all understanding. I didn't see any of this coming.

If you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I will be in the hospital. Oh dear, it's awful to feel this way. A mix of 'I could throw up' and 'I am nothing'.

Mary
... but we rejoice in our afflictions because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. Romans 5:3b

gettoknowme responded:
MarySings

First I came here to talk and at the end of the post I stated that if you want to chat then I'll be around for awhile.You waited a couple of days which means you need time to come up some a defense.I doesn't matter whose friends with whom,cause me personally I'm not looking for any at least not here.You can dish it out but can't take it.

Whatever happened over there should have stayed there but you took it upon yourself to bring it here.So yes you're airing other people's business even tho it's an open site.What you're doing to people is totally uncalled for but you think it's sweet.

Automatically you just say that someone is gone.When no one has any verification of what went on.For all anyone know the bottle could have been filled with Flintstones vitamins.So there you go judging and assuming the situation without any solid facts.I say that you are judging that person because nothing else on that board was taken and place here.

Who did you tried to help?" I didn't see your name on any over there.I'm not trying to give any explanation for what I say or sugarcoat for anyone.Did you think you're only one can have someone defend you?

Here thing that got me and I don't know who does that besides you at the moment.You came right out and ask someone to pray for your business(The store needs business and needs it NOW).Yeah it's real high school for the way I do things but you right. Everybody else has to mind there own business but you don't have too..

Never did you once mention that can or I will pray and ask god to spare someone's life.I'm not sorry for feelings being hurt cause it hurts my feelings to see that people think a business is worth praying hard for but a human life.You have seat somewhere but I don't think it's with the man upstairs.

"The love of money is the root of all evil"

den51 replied to gettoknowme's response:
you were never attacked bu either of us/ i can recall you jumped on me for doing the same thing that you dud. i admitted that i wrong and did the best i could to fix it, you do not know what the out come was with this person. may be they just left, if you want to have private chats, do it offline not here.

mandybutterflykiss replied to den51's response:
Reading this post makes me sad... It is also triggering. I just felt a need to say this...

marysings replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Mandy, I am sorry that you had to read all of this. I hope you are safe now. Please do not read the rest of this post.

Den51 - I hope that someday you find a friend. You latched onto me when I was being nice to you. You haunted me. You followed me from WebMD to facebook. It was like being stalked. I didn't like it and I won't set myself up again to be a close friend because I don't feel that I can trust you.

As far as bringing someone to this community from another community, I WAS ANSWERING A QUESTION whether I knew them or not.

What happened between me and Paja YEARS ago is done, forgiven, and we are friends again. Shame on you for taking one incident and using that as a weapon against me. Real friends can set aside a situation and move on.

I can't understand your postings. Often they are extremely difficult to read. You post, no one answers, and you get upset. Others have said this to you, so my comment now is just saying it again.

Gettoknowme, what a way to introduce yourself to a community. You don't know me but you sure were hateful and judgmental. How can you even imagine that others will want to be helpful to you? To do so would put them in the line of fire.

I don't wish God's sparing of a life because that is not what I believe. According to the Bible, God allows everyone a choice to believe in Him and His salvation. I do not believe that what I wish or pray will have any affect on whether someone goes to heaven or not.

I did not wait several days to answer your post. I was at a business convention and I didn't have the time or energy to open my computer. I did even know your post existed. Know the facts before you simply assume anything.

Since you obviously don't like me, I do not expect you to ever answer any future posts from me.

I hope you both are happy with yourselves. All this bantering back and forth will cease immediately. I will report any future posts from either of you to me that is defaming. (To attack the reputation of; slander or libel.)

Mary

marysings replied to marysings's response:
gettoknowme -

I made a mistake in this paragraph:

"I did not wait several days to answer your post. I was at a business convention and I didn't have the time or energy to open my computer. I did even know your post existed. Know the facts before you simply assume anything." I told you to do something that I was trying to defend myself with. My assumption was not based on facts and yours was not either.

As far as your comment that "the love of money is the root of all evil". That was certainly hateful. My husband and I own a small business in a very small community. We've been in business for 34 years becoming more successful each decade. Lately our sales have been either non-existent or very small. It's hard to run a business without the sales to pay bills, taxes, and payroll. We have no "love" of money.

Enough. I am done.
Mary

den51 replied to marysings's response:
your last line is i am done. but yet you post that crap from those two quacks, lets get this straight right i was never your victim., i just spoke the truth , your thinking of what a friend is really messed up. anything your doing is to get people to feel sorry fot you/ it is time for this board to run it self. if any of the moderators did what you did they would do something like that

den51 replied to marysings's response:
that last line is funny and it proved the point. you are a judging itch that wants people to feel sorry for you/ you cant admit thaT you are human. you want to be seem as saint MARY

marysings replied to gettoknowme's response:
Just what do you mean by "liquid courage"? If you are talking about liquor then you are quite mistaken. I do not drink alcohol. I do not use street drugs.

Your use of the English language is pitiful. "I seen" is not good English. Seen is a verb which must always follow have. No spaces between sentences is not good English. You obviously don't take the time to proofread. Did you struggle in school? Did the system ignore you and push you from grade to grade? Did you even graduate?

If what I have read is you "all day", then that might possibly be the reason you needed a forum to attack someone. Have you many friends out there in this big world? And for your information, a friend of mine had the first post taken down. I did not.

I can't believe what I am reading. A friend and I were having a nice conversation getting to know each other and then suddenly you attack me in the middle of that conversation. You don't see anything wrong with that? What on earth would you call it?

Many times the polite thing to do when you don't agree is to keep your mouth shut. I have deducted that you never learned any manners. Shame on you!

My short term memory is not good but I never forget when someone calls me judgmental or a liar. I think the last one - liar - is the worst. I don't tell lies. Lies can get you into all kinds of trouble. Need I say more?

You want more from me? You dish it out and I'll fight back. No one on here has ever seen me mad but if this continues they will be shocked. I'm not a pansy. I won't take your hatefulness and turn my back. That is what God wants me to do but I'm not always on my best behavior. I can stand up for myself and if you continue to dish it out, I will continue to answer.

To close I am going to rewrite what den51 so politely posted to me on the other board:

"shut the blank up"

Hugs and kisses to my new little acquaintance,
Mary

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany. I was raised in an emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive household. I just moved out of that household a year ago (I&...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.