Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Gettoknowme
den51 posted:
just had to say i am sorry. i have nothing against you, i wish you well. but this has just boiled over from a long time. you are right that being people are so quick to stick the there other people s live and judge, but do that to them, they are quick to get angry, i hope there is no hard feelings. i dont hang around much

gettoknowme responded:
Den51

That's ok and I wish you well also.If a person is willing to spit words at you then they should be willing to take some.I believe in getting out my feelings instead of just letting them sit and build cause it's not healthy.If people/things are meant to be in your life then they will and at the end of the day respect is all everyone wants.

Letting my feelings out is the only way to free my mind.I hold no hard or ill feelings for anyone.Hope you can find some sort of peace in your life and to find a person/people that you can really call just that a (FRIEND).Don't be to quick to trust anyone that says oh you can trust me.

Once it's broken it'll never be the same if you rebuild it.

I'll be around.

gettoknowme replied to den51's response:
What do you mean by that statement?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've had major depression and mood swings for years. I suffered some serious trauma in my childhood. My father was verbally abusive to me and phys...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.