Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Den51
gettoknowme posted:
I hit up SK on face book and she wants you to email her ASAP

Soulkeepersofus@gmail.com

den51 responded:
sent an e mail . i have not heard anything

den51 replied to den51's response:
would not apologize to her because she still get to plat victim if you do. i refuse to let her get away with this,

gettoknowme replied to den51's response:
Den51,

Have you gotten a hold of her yet?

If you did or do could you let me know please.

I want to say that for me I needed to apologize.For coming here and crossing the line.For hurting people that I didn't even know for that matter.I look at it in the light as to how would I feel if someone came into my house unwanted.

that's a scary feeling rather you do or don't know the person.The people here had their space invaded by me and should be ashamed of myself.No one deserves what I have done here.

For everyone here I want you to know that I'm deeply sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone my name is steve i have bpd along with other illness .please disguard my bad spelling but will due the best i can. I am new to this group ...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.