Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Graduate Student in need of women to complete a quick online questionnaire for Masters Thesis. Chance to win one of two $50.00 Visa gift cards!
MentalHealthStudent posted:
Hello all,
I am a graduate student in a Mental Health Counseling Program. I am currently seeking participants to complete an online questionnaire, for research I am conducting for my Master's Thesis. To participate you just have to be female and aged 18 or older. The study will take approximately 20 minutes to complete, and all participants will be eligible to win one of two $50.00 Visa gift cards. The purpose of this study is to examine how personality impacts the way stress is responded to, and how personality and stress influence eating behaviors. Participation in this study will be anonymous and responses are completely confidential. The findings of this study will provide important insight into risk and protective factors for bulimia. The information you provide could facilitate early symptom detection, and contribute to the development of more effective prevention efforts. If you wish to participate you can just go to the link below.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R3NP2HD
Thank you so much to all who participate! and sending <3 to all those struggling

katherinem79 responded:
I feel that this is inappropriate. Maybe I'm wrong.

ljude38 responded:
Sounds like a good deal!

iamchatting responded:
I just took the survey, I hope the researcher finds out something helpful.

marysings1 replied to iamchatting's response:
I am going to take the survey only because she is a graduate student and needs information for her Master's Thesis. I don't think it is wrong at all that she came here to ask.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i will update my story later when i have more time but i would like to say that the previous story that i posted was wrong. not on purpose but by acci...More

Helpful Tips

how i feel every second of my day....
shaking shivering starting to cry feeling so lonely wanting to die and if you tell people the things that you do they still don't know all ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.