Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
This is an amazing group!
elmac37 posted:
Hi!

I'm Lauren, and although recently diagnosed with Borderline Personality, I have suspected I had it for a long time.

It is amazing there is a group like this. I honestly had no idea, and joined WebMD today for weight loss, then stumbled upon this discussion group.

A lot of days are hard for me. Luckily, I am in what I call a "good space" today.

How do you cope when you're not in a good space? I have a hard time coping.

marysings responded:
My therapist taught me the DBT skills. They are absolutely incredible when I have a bad day. You'll find they are skills you probably already use.

I'm glad you found this community. There are few of us and sometimes no one will post for days/weeks. I try to check in every day.

Mary
... but we rejoice in our afflictions because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. Romans 5:3b

sittingbull594 replied to marysings's response:
yes find a therapist who can help with dbt skills. I find it most useful.
May God walk before you. b.e.f.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have had a long a tumultuous past with mental health. It started when I was 12 with the skin picking, although it is not clearly noticeable until la...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.