Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Alone
An_255498 posted:
So alone and sad...defeated by BPD, depression..thinking always thinking it would be better on the other side, not of this world. Medications made me into a terrible person and the doctors said no way ever again. Horrible reactions and hospital stays from them and then to get off them was bad. Husband if you call him that..has his own life...we don't even co-mingle. I have no support and am just sick of all this..therapist knows and told her my world is going dark . I don't know how to pull out of this state and no one to talk to.. that's all

bod27 responded:
sorry you are having a bad time of it atm. Can you talk to your T? I don't know if you have done a DBT course but using some of the mindfullness skills helps me just to get some space from everything. Hope you feeling better today ((((gentle hugs))))

stellagonzalez responded:
OMG, it's been sad to hear that you are dealing with tough phase. I would say just have a talk with psychiatrist. I am sure everything will be better soon.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany. I was raised in an emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive household. I just moved out of that household a year ago (I&...More

Helpful Tips

Identifying Borderline Personality Disorder
Thoughts that may indicate BPD Alternate between seeing people as either flawless or evil? Have difficulty remembering the good things ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.