Skip to content

Announcements

Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? This new Exchange has been developed so we can encourage each other, share tips to get through those down days, and/or just vent.
Yep thought I was right..I am
An_255498 posted:
So you don't see me or hear me..I am invisible, asking for someone, anyone, just to speak to me, tell me I am alive all will be well..but now I know. Guess I'am not...this explains it all. Life is a joke and people are just to involved to help out one person. If people knew, would they even care. Oh forget it. I am done.

annonomiss responded:
Yes your alive dont forget we care. Slowly its admirable and understood. One. 3.14 is love.

Anon_134193 responded:
I hear you.

Those with compassion, and a little caring to spare, will listen and want to help. Sometimes it's hard to help a person if they don't give details to help with or if there's no help that can be given. I don't know if you are still here but know that you are heard and cared about. Breathe in, breathe out. As long as you can do this there is life, and hope. Remember, the stars are always there even if there are clouds in the sky.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story would take too long. But I've suffered from severe depression most of my life. I also have epilepsy, but it's under control w/meds.

Helpful Tips

Some Traits Common to People with BPD
People with BPD may have other attributes that are not part of the DSM definition but that researchers believe are common to the disorder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.