Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Very Sad But Very Grateful
Rachael67 posted:
This morning my Mom lost her valiant battle.

Fortunately, Mom had the most caring and loving people to aid her at the end ...To a person, they gave 110%! And my beautiful husband has been beside her and me...Thank God!

I cannot begin to express to all my Friends here what your prayers and the lighting of candles and your good thoughts meant to her and to me....I would bring them in to share with her, and she would be delighted and warmed by your love. I will forever be grateful to each of you.

I may be a bit quiet for a while as we work through the loss and the bits and pieces which have to be addressed, but I'm not leaving a group that cares and gives like this one!! It's just a little break.

My thoughts are with each of you wherever you may be on your journey. I will most likely lurk and read so ...behave yourselves!!!

Blessings always.

Rachael

lizzie021219411941 responded:
Rachael and Family- Very sorry for your loss. Betty-CT

angel17941947 responded:
Oh Rachael

I am so sorry for your loss. May God be with you at this time and sustain you.

Many Blessings, Hugs, and Prayers

Love ya Lady

Pat

Peg40630 responded:
I am very sad for your loss Rachael.

Take your time...take care of you.

Love,

Peggy

countrygal777 responded:
Hugs to you my friend! I was so saddened to read your post. I always kept your mom in my prayers as well as you and your family. You have always been there for me Rachael, no matter what I have been going through, and I hope you know I am sending warm huge hugs to you!

Dear Lord, please bring Rachael, her DH and the family peace and comfort during this time of sadness. Be with them as they go thru the next few hard days and beyond that as they make decicions that must be made, as some will be hard I'm sure. Show them your love Lord and wrap your loving arms around them. Please give Rachael and extra hug Lord as that was her mom and you know how special moms and daughters are Lord. Thank you Lord for bring us Rachael here at BC F2F as she is so very special and important to so many of us. Please give anyone who is in need traveling mercies and send your guardian angels around them Lord. I ask all this in your precious and holy name Lord. Amen

Hugs and blessings

Denise

maryev103 responded:
Rachael,

I am so very sorry. Please know that I am thinking of you.

Mary

29andpraying responded:
Rachael, you know we will keep you and your family lifted up in prayer. Your mom fought hard and I cannot imagine how you feel now that she has transitioned. Please do take some quiet time and allow God's peace and love to wash over you.

With love,

Tracie

Annaviktoria responded:
Dear Rachael, my deepest sympathy to you and your family, may God be with you at this difficult time! Love, Nataliya.

Janice_78 responded:
Rachael,

I'm so sorry to read of your mother's death. Please know that you're in my heart and prayers.

Love,

John and Janice

samsmomjen responded:
Rachael-

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to part with someone so beloved but I hope you find comfort in those happy thoughts of times spent together.

We love you.

Jennifer

Mozartlover responded:
Aw Rachael,

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother. Please know how sad I am for you and your family and I hope you feel me wrapping your arms around you to give you the comfort you need now. Take all the time you need to be there for your family and give yourself time to heal from this loss.

With love and a hug

Gail

newchancetolive responded:
Dear Rachel, So sorry for your loss. You are such an inspiration to many people here. We will await your return. God bless.

DiKay1024 responded:
Dearest Rachel,

Crying with you over your loss, and the emptiness you are feeling today. Rejoicinig with you that your mom is now pain free and at peace. May God bless you in the coming days and weeks with his peace and love, and may you feel the love of those around you, both in person, and in our virtual world. You are much loved!

Love, Di

ladelta responded:
Rachael --

Please feel my hugs across the miles! May the Good Lord and his Host of Heavenly Angels be with you and your family at this very difficult time. If you need anything, let me know. I'm here.

Love,

LA Delta

564deb responded:
Rachael, I am thinking of you and your family during your time of loss. May God hold you all in his loving arms and give you comfort.

Deb

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center