Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
LaDelta News...And It's Good!
rachael67 posted:
Dawn just emailed the latest:

.................................................................................................

Good News Y?all!

Got good news today at the Doc. It?s not MRSA. It?s gram positive Staph. And, it?s not in my bones! But, the Infectious Doc cut back the dose of my IV antibiotics and I only have to take it once a day instead of twice. What I?m afeered of is that it?s going to lengthen my treatment time
From 3 weeks to who knows what! The reason he cut it back was because my body wasn?t clearing the antibiotic like it should. I know that?s true, I have the fever blisters, nausea and the ?other stuff? to go with it!

I go back next week to get my stitches out and to get fitted for a special boot. Hopefully it?ll be a lot lighter than the one I have now! It weighs a ton!

Thanks again for all your prayers, well wishes & hugs!

Love you all

ME
...............................................................................................

Way to go, Kiddo!

Blessings.
Rachael

Janice_78 responded:
Dawn,

I'm so glad that you've gotten good news!

DiKay1024 responded:
So happy to hear the good news! Now we'll keep on praying for a quick and complete recovery!

Blessings, Di

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Great news!

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center