Skip to content
Roller Coaster ride follow-up
cancer47 posted:
Hi
Thanks for all your advice. The weekend went well. I went to things I wanted to and went home when I needed to. Everyone was very understanding. We had a great time. I did not see in time the post about "letting your air down or wig" I should say. But after a dinner sunday night we all came back to my house. I most of the time take my wig off and put on a cotton cap. After wearing the wig 3 full days my head gets sore so I went and put my cap on and came out and that was that. Nobody even looked twice. My sister was the last to leave that night so I showed her my bald head. I'm glad I did. People don't know how sick you are when you wear a wig and make-up. You look like yourself but the baldness shows this is no day at the beach treatment you are going thru.
I have blood testing this morning, I hope my counts are better so I can visit my granddaughter this weekend.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!
Cancer47

rachael67 responded:
Sending good thoughts that your blood work is fine and you have a super time with your granddaughter! That would be very good medicine for sure!!

Blessings.
Rachael

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center