Skip to content
Quick Note Of explanation
rachael67 posted:
Please forgive me for not responding as I usually do...Been diagnosed with pneumonia (a new one to me), and between lack of sleep because of the cough and generally feeling like crap, I try to keep an eye on things, but am not doing much responding ('cept mentally...and that ability is even more limited than usual!!) Geeze! Even my lighting candels is lipping!!

Hope to be up and running again soon.

Meanwhile I am sooo glad to see so many others chiming in and making sure none of our sheep get lost! Good work, Guys!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!  
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

ladelta50 responded:
Well Crap is right! Here's to a speedy recovery!

When I had pneumonia a year ago, I found that a "wee bit of the Irish" before bed really helped me get to sleep! Of course, my dear Grandmother swore by the stuff. She said that it would "cure" just about anything that ailed you! It would either cure you or make you just not give a darn about how bad you felt!

Take care and get well soon!

LA Delta

judyfams replied to ladelta50's response:
Rachel,

Take care of yourself and we all hope for your speedy recovery. Rest and pamper yourself - you deserve the extra attention!

Get well soon!
Judy

DiKay1024 responded:
Dearest Rachel!

Prayers for a speedy recovery. Pneumonia is not fun any time, but it's really the pits to be sick during the nice summer weather--after all, we don't get enough of it here in MI as it is--summer is WAY too short!

Blessings, Di

pdoogs responded:
Rachael- I just stopped by to see what was going on and saw your post. So sorry to see that you're not feeling well- Here's hoping you're back to your "old" self before you know it!
Hi to anyone one who remembers me- Be well all!! Patty

sadblossom responded:
Dearest Rachael,

So sorry to hear you are ill. You are so giving to others. I wish you a very fast recovery and remember how much you are appreciated and loved on this board.
Please let us know when you are feeling better and we will all be praying for you to make a bouncy return !
God bless and feel better soon.
Pat~sadblossom

missedit responded:
Dear One!

So sorry to hear of your ordeal. It seems I rarely have the time to come on here anymore but sure do hope you are healing now! Rest, drink lots of liquids and call me in the morning! Oh, yes, I'm rubbing my stone for you! Love, Sarah

Janice_78 responded:
Oh Rachael,

I'm so sorry that you're dealing with pneumonia. I hope that by now you have recovered.

You are a very giving and selflish person. I hope hubby is helping out.

Love,

Janice

slsshari replied to Janice_78's response:
dear rachel, you who have been so strong for us all all twittering around your room wishing you well and fine thoughts. feel well soon, little one and feel arms enclosing around you. you ere the 1st person who you responed to my breast cancer. i am on the bus now. and i think of you every day. much love, shari

jaydbraz replied to slsshari's response:
Dearest friend,
Just checked in and saw your need for comfort and cheers. Hope you're feeling better by now and the pneumonia is past history. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and the 'Pinkie' is ready at a moments notice. I won't tell you what I've been doing, I know you wold blush..heehee..

Cheers, and tell Bill to wait on you.

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center