Skip to content
Another LA Delta Update
ladelta50 posted:
Well I'm still in jail. But hopefully will get sprung today. Ortho & Infectious Disease docs have released me to home health. Just waiting on internist. I finally got my PICC line in yesterday...so I'm ready. According to my DH the animals are ready for me to come home too!

Janice_78 responded:
I'm so sorry that you've been having such stubborn health issues. The animals sure do have a way of making you feel like you've been missed and that you're loved. I'm sure you're eager to get home to them and DH.

rachael67 responded:
YEA!!! YEA release! YEA PICC line! YEA Dawn!!

I love that the animals are almost as anxious as you and Paddy...and that Janice lists Paddy after the animals!

May all continue on the right road now...Enough is enough, eigh?!! (That is my Canadian accent there..eigh!)

Many blessings and so many more blue-sky days!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

ladelta50 replied to rachael67's response:
Who'da thunk I'd be jumping up & down & doing the happy dance because of a PICC line of all things?

I probably won't get out until late this afternoon after the internist does rounds.
but out is out as far as I'm concerned!

I'll keep y'all posted and thanks for the good and caring thoughts!

LA Delta

ladelta50 responded:
I am soon to be set free! I should be home in my recliner with my babies on my lap in about an hour!

FREE AT LAST AND I CAN'T WAIT!

Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts. I know they helped...and Rachael, I knew I forgot to bring something with me. My Warrior Stone...if I would've had it with me, I'm sure I wouldn't had so much trouble! Well that'll learn me to take it with me every time I walk into a hospital!

LA Delta

rachael67 replied to ladelta50's response:
YES!!!!!!!!!!! It is an hour since you posted so maybe you are now home and comfy on the reciner with babies wagging their little tails wildly...Don't want to mention what Paddy might be doing : :pbpt"

May you NEVER have to concern yourself with packing the Warrior Stone because you won't even be near any hospitals!! Just use it as a paper weight to remind you how much we all care!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center